Community post

Discussion

Anyone taking Clomid and Metformin with PCOS??

Im just curious to see if anyone else is going through the same thing as me. DH and I have been TTC for over 5 years without success I have PCOS. I finally started Metformin 1600mg for 3 months then Clomid 50mg days 5-9 this is my first round and I am going CRAZY! Here are my symptoms( I dont know how many DPO I am)

AF like cramping about 4 days ago (very very mild now)
A little sleepy
ceamy CM
one VERY tender nipple
bleeding gums when I brush
on and off runny nose

Am I going crazy is this a side affect of clomid? If anyone is in the same boat please let me know.

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

i also have PCOS and was put on metformin back in august. i started my first round of clomid 100mg in january CD 5-9. i'm 9DPO today. i have been having so much moodiness and i feel like i'm goin crazy as well. i havent really had any PG symtoms. i have not really felt like myself lately tho. I will be testing on Valentines Day. hoping for . it would also be a early bday present too. as my bday is the 18th.

Good luck to you!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo