Community post

Discussion

Newbie. :) Irregular cycle and breast pain?

I'm new here. I've been using the symptom tracker for the past week or so and have only just wandered over here to the forum. So, hi! :)

I'm wondering if anyone else has a crazy cycle. I think I'm 12 dpo, but I'm not sure as my cycle can last anywhere from 25 to 57 days, with the average being about 36, which is what I figured on, and judging by my cm at the time, it was correct.

Anyway, I'm experiencing some possible symptoms: fatigue, mild cramps, etc. I'm also experiencing breast pain, but it isn't how I thought it would be (I didn't experience any with my first pregnancy and I don't experience it during PMS). It's primarily on the sides/bottom of my breasts and when I apply some pressure it feels like the kind of pain felt when pressing on a bruise. I don't know if that makes sense, but I hope it does. Has anyone experienced this type of breast pain, or am I crazy?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

since I had a MC last November I have had messed up cycles, I used to be every 28 days but I have been having anything from 20 days to 37 days, I used to have ovulation pain, which I dont get anymore, so no idea if IM even ovulating, I have just been going off CM, I had all same symptoms as u a few months and bought 5 p tests all negative, went on to have my period just a bit later, Im due my next period friday 11th, only thing different this time is my breasts are very itchy but not sore except for nipples feeling bruised to touch :/ an I usually get a lot of watery cm few days before af due but now its more tackyish :/ ha suppose nothing us woman can do is wait to see a pos on a test. :)

12 years ago

It's so frustrating to not have a regular cycle. It makes everything so much more difficult. :( I'm sorry to hear about your MC. Hopefully you'll get a BFP this month! *Baby dust* :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo