Community post

Discussion

No Tricks, All Treats...BYOB: Halloween Babies!

View Full Post

Ok, I started the new thread girls.

~Lisa~

288 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 288 Replies | Last Page

I know how it is about the whole passport thing. I used to love to go to Niagra Falls, but now that you need a passport, I can't say on a whim, "Hey babe, let's go to Niagra for the weekend." Sure, we could stay on the US side, but the Canadian side has the better views, the better places to shop, to eat, to see, etc. I do not know much about passports in canada, but i know here, they take at least 4-6 weeks to get. You can take your own passport photos or get them done at your local Walgreen's or any other major pharmacy and get them the same day. I keep meaning to get mine so I can go to Niagra whenever I like, but I keep putting it off foolishly. I will need it anyhow whenever we decide to book our cruise (at this rate, it looks like that is a couple of years off).

I am breaking out like a damn teenager and I rarely get acne at all. I got the first one on my jawline the day before the witch arrived and have gotten a few more along my jawline on both sides. The only time I ever had acne like this was when I was pregnant with DS and I had it my entire preg along my jaw and nowhere else. I mentioned it to my friend at work and she reminded me that I was pregnant and my hormones are out of whack. Thanks for that one. I am trying to forget that my doctor told me he is pretty much positive that I had an early miscarriage. I only spent most of my weekend in tears. Sometimes people just don't think. She could have just told me some product or something she uses that works for her, ugh.

I got a bit mean when I came home from work. I was checking my son's bookbag to check over his homework and found a note from the teacher that he did not turn in class assignments and that he was supposed to do them tonight in addition to his homework. Yeah, I went and woke his little rear end up and he is sitting in the kitchen now doing the assignments. ADHD is SO difficult because these kids can always find something "better" to do than what they are supposed to do. I sincerely hope that I do not have another child with ADHD, lol.

~Lisa~

13 years ago • Post starter

Nicole, I can absolutely understand family drama. You are not alone here. :) Its like you want to be helpful, but not enable them at the same time, or allow yourself to be taken advantage of. It's especially hard when siblings are close and your spouse is having trouble deciding between what's important and necessary. You and Bianca being the most important...obviously we won't ask what's going on, but I hope that you find the strength to separate yourself from the drama. Or in the least, hang in there girlie.

Girls, this evening and earlier today I've bled more and had the most largest clots i have ever had. It's ridiculous. A SUPER tampon is being saturated within minutes and I have to remove it over the toilet or it's a god damn waterfall...as soon as I do it's followed by a golf ball size clot. What the HEEZY is going on!?!? This isn't a miscarriage, right!? My cramps have been terrible and make me feel like I want to throw up. Corvina, is this how you feel?? I got super pads to let it all flow this evening and while I sleep.

13 years ago

Steph, I am sorry, but yes it is. My periods are typically very light and I have very few cramps if any at all. I cramped really bad and was bleeding VERY heavy for 3 days straight. My doctor said the chances of having three false postives on hpt's is very rare and that chances are VERY good I was having an early miscarriage. He also told me to go to the hosptial if I was passing clots the size of a golf balll or if my cramps became debilitating. The bleeding is tapering off now, but I am usually DONE by now. Good thing though, he also told me that often, with a very early miscarriage, some of his patients seem to be more fertile their next cycle and he said as long as I got negative hpt's now and I don't have any complications, I will probably ovulate normally this month. I hope so. I am about fed up with ttc. I want to NOT see my feet and to eat whatever the hell I want to and nobody raise and eyebrow and want to go baby shopping!

Nicole, I feel your pain on the family drama. I got along great with my other in law until the wedding day. It is like some switch flipped in her head and now I can do nothing right in her eyes and she does not chat with me anymore. The only thing I could think of is, until we actually got married, it wasn't real to her. Nobody was taking her baby boy away, he was just being borrowed. Even with the wedding planning, it was not real. Now he is married and will never live at home again, is trying to have children of his own and will never again be mama's boy.

~Lisa~

Ohh my Corvina!! Thank you so much for the information!! This is the worse AF and I hope and pray you and I don't have to go through this again next cycle!! On the plus side, being even more fertile would be awesome. :) and I look forward to our BFP's this month, that's for sure. The worse part is I'm iron deficient and take iron supplements and this has got me SO tired and energy-less that it's driving me nuts. I'm also feeling a little depressed or anxious for some reason. :/

This all makes so much sense as to why I also saw so much brown blood as well, at first. I don't know..but I'm so thankful I asked about it. Thanks COR!!

13 years ago

No problem babe. I also have iron-deficient anemia. I refuse to take iron supplements because I have irritable bowl syndrome and usually can't go to begin with and iron makes it worse. I do take Nature's Bounty prenatals. You get like 3 months worth from Walmart for about $5. Pick some of those up and add emergen-c (sold by the cold medicine) to it. It is loaded with b vitamins for energy, c for immunity and folic acid for babies! Get the orange. It does not taste so good, but it tastes MUCH better than the raspberry. It peps me up and does not make me jittery like Redline or most energy drinks do.

~Lisa~

Bens- I did acupuncture this past cycle. Started it once a week at the beginning of January. I was told it usually takes a month or so to help but can work quicker for some people. Apparently not for me thoiugh! Lol. On me I had 1 needle in each hand, 1 in each arm, 7 in my stomach, 1 in ech leg and 2 in each foot. Its not painfull at all and by my 3rd session I was so relaxed I actually fell asleep. I'm willing to keep trying it and see if it works. I heard its very common for women doing in vitro to lessen the stress and can almost double the chances for conceiving for them. Hope that helps!

13 years ago

Morning ladies!

Pookie, I am very sorry to hear af is giving you such a hard time this month I am sure everything will be fine. And hopefully you will get your bfp this month!

Corvina, I am not sure what the wait is for passport pics here, but the wait for the passport itself is apparently only 10 bus. days. Everyone seems to be getting an enhanced drivers licence instead which actually takes longer to get now! I know what you mean abou Niagra, love going there! & Marine Land is awesome too!

Well again I am bored... af I think technically ended on tues... had nothing at all yesterday, very odd for me. My cycles are always heavy and bad cramps! (Not complaining!! I definitely prefer it this way!!) only a week to go before I O... gonna go pick up some opks today. I better get my bfp this month!!

&

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Ok girls, I feel like serious crap. My face feels like it is going to implode and I refuse to leave my bed. Like I really needed a sinus infection right before my fertile period starts! I called off work. I hated blowing a personal day already this year, but I can't stand it anymore. So who else is around and can keeep me company throughout the day? Hubby leaves for work at 2 and then I will be all alone until close to 4 when my son gets home from school. He does his own thing anyhow. Mom is not so cool to hang out with anymore.

~Lisa~

Hi Corvina and ladies...
I am home - We got pounded by yet another snowstorm and Bianca and I are chillin out here... So I took my second pill last night... I am cramping, but this is so normal for me... Since I ahve been ttc, my cramps are terrible... Terrible cramps would be ok if I were pregnant... then I would know that things were stretching and such!

Corvina - I am not sure what they measure for... When they take your blood... So random, i know - because you asked like 30 posts ago... I will def ask my doc when I go back to see him... At some point (I think day 20) I have to go back for a US... He will be monitoring me on clomid... I hope it works... I hope the baby doesn't have 3 eyes! AND - How old is your son again?

Pookie - soory about the heavy flow... it is so annoying... Mine lasted 5 days - it never does that... Hang in there and I a so happy about you and hubby going to get a hotel... Just like us - I am lloking forward to staying in the city... It should be fun for 2 nights!

Benz - I have heard wonderful things about acupuncture... That is my next step too...

Expecting - I am going to use OPK's too... Can anyone tell me which brand to use? I am testing every 12 hours with two different brands - just dont know which ones to buy...

MUMMA - I would love to go to Australia!!! A continent we study in my classroom... (3rd grade teacher here)
I can't thanks everyone enough for the support with my annoying in laws... So over that shit anyways... Today is a new day...

xo - have a great one...

13 years ago

Hey ladies!

bianca, I have used clear blue & first response opks, I liked them both! Very easy to use and read. This cycle I am trying the dollarama brand! I got sick of paying $35-$40 for a box of 5-7opks! Grr! So this time I paid $1.25 per stick. I hope they work! I pretty much know when I O (every cycle to date I have gotten a pos on cd 14 & 15) but I didnt want to risk not testing so I will try these out and see how they work. Good luck this cycle! I hope the clomid helps!! (What is it supposed to do exactly?)

Well I am off to spend some time with dh before he goes to work ( ) LoL! Everyday from now till af shows her ugly face again or I get my bfp!!

&

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo