Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 268 Replies | Last Page

mamae - welcome to this crazy club of wannabe march mommies! wishing you the best of luck!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

So glad we're not in this alone :) Still hoping I actually O'd this month, im super confused by my chart. Any of you mind looking at my chart and telling me what you think?? (You'll have to open it in a new window or tab to view it.. my cycles have been SUPER long since my MC in march) Thanks! Heres hoping for March babies! :)

"Baby Sprout" 3/17/2012 User Image

11 years ago

mikeskt - holy long cycle!!! have they all been this long since march?

I could only see to 6/8....but from what I saw, *I* don't think you had o'd yet...your temps were just all over the place. Silly question I'm sure, but you're taking your temp at the exact same time everyday, right? And first thing in the AM?

When I was tracking my BBT (probably should start again, but it's SUCH a pain....), I would throw out the days where I had gotten up an hour or two before my alarm, or if I wasn't feeling well, etc - anything that could trhow the temp off - just a thought.

And another observation? Holy BD'ing! No one can say you're not trying hard enough!

User Image

My heart goes out to everyone that has experienced loss.

Hi all - some of you I know from other discussions but glad to meet those I don't know.

Hoping for a March baby, my EDD would be March 17th!

Where is everyone at in their cycle? I am beginning the tww today or tomorrow - will be my 10th ttw.

So true about it being exhausting! I hate having to "tell" DH we have to BD tonight. Although today he seems all about it, which is good considering I felt like I made him the past two nights. Who would have thought you would have to make someone do that...well not make but you all know what I mean!

11 years ago

Hiya, pbc!

I'm on CD16 today....O day! Definitely felt it this morning - praying a big, good, healthy egg is sitting there........or being fertilized as we speak! Ahem.

Isn't it funny....never thought I'd have to coerce and bribe my DH into BD'ing..........we've been together 9.5 years (married for almost 4) and 99.9% of the time he is ready and raring to go. Tonight (after BD'ing the last 4 nights), he keeps telling me he's too tired. Sorry, honey, we hafta.

Wish me luck in my endeavors

Thinking of you all tonight..........good night, WMM! (Wannabe March Mommas!)

User Image

Hi everyone,

I, too, am hoping, for a March baby. I should say, another March baby - my daughter was born 3/22/11. She was due on St. Patrick's Day though, so I know how you hopeful 3/17 mommies feel :)

This is my first time joining one of these online communities, but this sounded like a really nice group of women in the same boat as me. I am on month #8 of ttc, and I had an early miscarriage in Dec. 2011. I have really long and irregular cycles, (last month was 59 days long!), but I ovulated on CD17 this month so I am hopeful that my EDD will be March 8, 2013! I chart my bbt and this is the first month that I have used the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor - otherwise I may have totally missed ovulation!

I'm currently 10DPO and planning to take a HPT this Sat. 6/30, as long as AF doesn't show up before then! Fingers crossed!

Wishing you all lots of luck!

11 years ago

Hey nsking83 :) Thanks for looking at my chart.. the reason that you couldn't see the whole thing is because its so super long that you have to "right click" on it and open it in a new window or tab. I think I O'd on 6/19. This is only my second cycle since my MC and the last one was super long too. I don't take my temp at the same time each day because my husband works second shift and we wake up at different times, but I always take it first thing after my longest most restful sleep.

"Baby Sprout" 3/17/2012 User Image

11 years ago

Tara - wishing you luck this weekend! And the rest of you as well.

11 years ago

I am so done with BDing on schedule! Anyone else with me? I think my husband is starting to feel like he works in a sperm bank!

11 years ago

pcb - Ugh. ME TOO. My husband almost cried Monday night when I told him that we weren't, in fact, done with the BD'ing for this month as I thought we were Sunday night. I told him to get his game face on for ONE MORE NIGHT and then I'd leave him alone But.....he ended up falling asleep on the couch (he is an Ops Manager for a moving company, so this is their busiest time of year; hes been working 10-12 hour days every f'ing day), and I decided to just leave him alone

We did BD yesterday AM (Tuesday) just because, but we'll see. I definitely o'd Monday morning (can't remember exactly what time, but it was probably between 9-11), and we BD'd Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun nights, so hopefully we're okay........hoping, anyway!

Anyway....happy 'ing to the rest of you....I've been ordered to leave my DH alone at least until the weekend - ha!

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo