Community post

Discussion

AF due today :/

Af is due today but nothing so far, i have got extremely sore bbs and lower backache, about 3-4 days ago i got a snuffly nose and sore throat accompanied by a cough. Although AF is due today i am not going to test for another few days as i will only be disapointed if AF turns up. Anone else in the same boat as me??? Friends would be much apprieciated! :)

User Image

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I don't get to test til next week. I've had a stuffy/runny nose all week. Plus I've been crampy all week. I had some light pink and brown discharge the last two days...makes me hopeful. The wait is killing me!!! I really hope AF never shows. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

13 years ago

My AF is due today as well and nothing so far. I tested BFN this morning though, so I'm not very hopeful.

User Image User Image User Image Anna

13 years ago

So all these symptoms that I'm having I think I know what the culprit is..strep throat. My throat is horribly sore now so I researched strep throat and now I think this explains why my throat is sore, queasiness and increased saliva b/c it hurts to swallow. So, the only symptom I have now is sore breasts and the tingling feeling in my teeth has disappeared since yesterday, so just sore breasts. So, only time will tell if I'm out this month.

13 years ago

My friend didn't have any symptoms and was pregnant! Don't give up hope!

User Image User Image User Image Anna

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo