Community post

Discussion

CD 3, Anyone want to be a cycle buddy?

TTC # 1, I've been off the pill since Oct 2011. My DH and I have actively trying since July 2012. I also started BBT and also OPK too. I'm on CD3, anyone else in the same boat? Anyone want to be cycle buddy?

9 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

hi jelly...I'm on my CD1 today..Got all my pg symptoms and fooled today...will be cycle buddy 4 u...really frustrated actively trying for the past 3 months..going to start taking pills,gonna start my charting work,decided to eat healthy stuffs..planning to chose a new doctor this month for consultation..wat r ur workouts jelly??

Keep posting ur updates..we ll have next month and we ll identify what is troubling us..

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Pretty much the same, trying to eat healthy, taking prenatal vitamins. I go for 2 miles walk every morning. I thought I was having pregnancy symptoms, like bloating, cramping, spotting but it was just signs of AF. :( It's frustrating and a little discouraging. Everybody around me are having babies. :( I know I just have to be patient. This is also my second month of drinking Fertilitea.

Keep me posted too. I hope you get your BFP!!!

***BABY DUST ***

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

Jellybean, we are in the same boat. I went off the pill November 2011 and we have been actively trying since June 2012. Not even a sniff of a BFP! So frustraing. OH and I am on cd 2 and TTC #1 as well.

I do OPKs, BBT, cm checking, cervix checking, you name it! I have also tried lots of fertility aids. This month, I am taking prenatals, vitamin B and evening primrose oil. Might try softcup again as well.

I work out as well. I strength train 3 days a week and I run on the treadmill 3 days a week.

Lots of to you ladies!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

we all get our

hi jelly bean and jassy...

We ll identify the reasons for our m/c and ll work on the same to avoid happening again..if we take our prenatal will it affect our opk results like getting false positive???

[url]User Image

11 years ago

waiting4anangel,

taking prenatal vitamins, it should not affect your opk at all. They are just supplements that get your body ready for a baby and DHA help form the babies brain and central nervous system. When using your opk, you will notice that the line will start to show/ be viable sometimes faint lines and then when you do O. The line will match and sometimes even be as dark as the control line. That's when you BD a few days before and also the day of and after.

Actually i'm getting a faint positive only on one day (if i test continuously for five days)and the next day im getting a negative in opk test...what does that mean??My supplements r not enough r any other hormonal prob???How to get a darker line ??

pls advice..

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Waiting4anangel,

I think you are doing all the right things. I don't think there is a problem. But if you are really concern. Maybe talking to your doctor.

For me my opk are faint up until I do O. Since having irregular AF, I BBT and check my MC. That way I know for sure if I O. I had to get to know my body. Opk are a back up for me. I've notice that I O about CD14 and sometimes CD15. So I BD every other day and the actual O day and also after too. I just keep testing until I get the dark line. Closer to CD13, I will test mid afternoon around 1:00pm and the test again at about 7:00pm. So I don't miss my window.
I did notice that about a month ago I O late. Sometimes that can happen in cycles. I think you just have to be patient, keep testing and BD. :)

Not sure if this is any help. Keep me posted and let me know how it goes.

Waitingforangel,
Do you chart your temperature? That will tell you if you are ovulating or not. OPKs can be tricky. If you don't test twice per day, you can miss the surge, which happened to me last month. All my opks were negative, but my temperatures showed that I did indeed ovulate.
A great book for learning about this stuff is 'Taking Charge of Your Fertility' by Toni Weschler. It is an AMAZING book. I hily recommend it!

Jelly bean,
I too use opk as a back-up. Charting is less confusing when you have multiple signs to track!

I am waiting for AF to end... Still spotting. DH had an ultrasound and semen analysis. We get the results tomorrow. We think there might be a problem with varicose veins, but hopefully the results come back positive! Feeling nervous...

ladies!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo