Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies!!!! I will be looking out for more bfp!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Good morning ladies! Today i want to test but its pouring rain outside that i am not gonna be able to go plus the hubby took the car n i would have to go walking...We will see how it all looks if not tomorrow but now Im ready to test officially late on AF

User Image

11 years ago

Hopefully we get some positves

Yay for precious

11 years ago

Yay!!! For miller

11 years ago

Thank you Lovechild, Whats going on with you??bds??taking test??

User Image

11 years ago

lovechild2013 - thank you !!! I hope that you and the other Ladies get those !!!! I cant wait to see how this month will end!!! TO ALL!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

ok ladies i cant take it anymore i am heading out to the store the rain stopped so im gonna get all bundled up and go buy my hpt i will let u gals know but i think its best with first morning urine so if i buy it today by tomorrow morning we will know ok wish me luck xxxx

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck preciousbby#4!
DH and I have been baby dancing sooo much since I finally have o symptoms. I have been having some pretty strong O cramps since late last night, so think we will bd tonight and tomorrow just for good measure. I think my ticker may be off by a day or two, thinking the o cramps may mean I am either Oing today or tomorrow. What do you ladies think? Been a year since I Od last because of being on depo so I cannot remember if I get my cramps before or during o

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

Precious- if you are due for or late for af, you should be able to test anytime and get a + if you are preggers. Especially if you use FRER.

11 years ago

Girls even before i go and post this on my ttc journals i wanted to post it here! I took a test this morning anddddddd BFP!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo