Community post

Discussion

2ww 4dpo

I am one of those ppl who has to self diagnose. Any little flutter or ache I'm on here comparing symptoms. Currently I am 4dpo. I miscarried 4/2010 and 12/2009 both at 5 weeks ...and we have been trying since about 10/2009 so almost 2 years. I am 34 have one teenager from a previous relationship and dh would like another one since we were recently married in 2010. I have had pcos since 1997 and have been on metformin for almost a year now. Tried clomid 3x's but never consecutive cycles. I seem to ovulate every month and my cycles are usually normal and every 28 days. This cycle 2000mg of metformin, clomid days 3-7, and provera to bring on my cycle due to it being over a week late. bd'd twice 4/20, once 4/21, 4/23, &4/24
lh surge 4/23
Ovulation 4/24 (pain)
cd3 hiccups, and sensitive nipples
cd4 fatigue, some slight gum bleeding (very lil) while brushing teeth, sensitive nipples
Im here to be able to post all of the roller coaster of emotions I am having while I am in this tww. I think if it doesnt happen this time, Im gonna give up and stop trying. Im gonna go broke poas (addict). Reply if you'd like or if you have a similar situation

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am also 3/4 dpo (not totally sure really)! I've been so tired for the last two days that even with sleep, I still don't want to get out of bed. Unlike you, I was actually charting to NOT get pregnant yet. I had an ectopic in February 2010 and still am not ready to try again, however, I also don't do well with any BC (ie, really moody and sick all the time). Well, somewhere in the grand scheme of things, I mis-entered my information and ended up bding without protection during the entire fertile time! I will be super happy if in fact I am pregnant, and am tracking each little thing to see if it had happened. I really HATE the 2ww!!

Besides just feeling run down and super tired, I've had a hard time eating anything the last 2 days and started feeling nauseous this morning. I know it is too early really to take any of the symptoms to heart, but its hard not too! Gonna be hard not to poas before next week (at the earliest)!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/surprise.png http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/angel.gif

13 years ago

I can't take bc either. It causes me to get really bad migraines. I hope you get your BFP this time and dont have any complications at all. If I were to get my BFP next week I wouldnt even be able to comfortably enjoy it, since I have miscarried twice in the past. Nevertheless, things happen for a reason...I feel confident that if it is supposed to be, we both will end up with our bundles of joy.

13 years ago • Post starter

I have been sooo sleepy the last couple of days. I dont normally take naps in the middle of the day, but I took 2 naps yesterday and one the day before. Maybe I am just tired. Once again today I am fighting to keep my eyes opened. Its almost 1in the afternoon and I am on a downward slope. The site indicates I am at about 8 dpo. At 6dpo I got a stitch in my tummy when I was rolling over in the bed. Maybe my body is producing some xtra progesterone. I took provera for my cycle to start and clomid on days 3-7. I have been feeling heavy in my abdomen the last few days, not bloated, but like gravity was pulling the bottom of my tummy down a lil. Idk, probably just my imagination. Im trying to wait until 10dpo to poas, but I am an addict and patience is something I dont have when it comes to this. I pray that this is gonna be it for me and I will soon get my . Until then im gonna and for some . In the past I tested on a FRER (6 day) and received my both times right at 4 weeks. Unfortunately both of those ended in chemical pregnancies and before the 6th week I had miscarried . So whats happening with everyone else. Anyone near my dpo? I'd love to hear whats going on.

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo