Community post

Discussion

Just introducing myself! :)

Hi all! :) User Image

Brand new here, just signed up this morning. I came across the site because I was looking for a place to get opinions on a HPT I was unsure about. I'm pretty sure it was an evap. :( They are the worst ! BFNs are disappointing enough as it is.User Image
Anyway, a bit about me! Just got married in September User Image and we have been ttc since February. User Image I've never been pregnant before, but my doctor says I am in good health. However, I just stopped the depo shot in July and am really regretting choosing it in the first place!User Image So from what I have learned it may take a while of being off the depo to conceive. My cycle has come back and seems to have stabilized but is much longer than it used to be...around 35-36 days. I'm very interested in hearing from anyone who was on depo, and how long it took to get pregnant and any effects it had on your cycle??

Any advice on good forum discussions I should check out or articles, etc would be greatly appreciated!! And I'd love some friends in the same boat to share this journey with! User Image

Thanks everyone!! Baby dust!!! User Image

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi :)

I'm Emma, I've been ttc since December and during tht time had one miscarriage. I'm now trying for a baby again.

I had an Evap line last month and its heartbreaking isn't it :( you think your so close.

I've not got a ttc buddy so give me a message sometime :) would be nice to speak to someone going through the same thing :)

When is your AF due?

10 years ago

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum! Like you, I was also married in September and we just started trying this month. I stopped the pill in April and I'm just learning what my cycle is like again. And like you, I would have stopped the pill a long time ago since I now know what my actual odds for getting pregnant are (I'm 32 and my husband is 33).

If you need someone to chat with, I'm a great listener!

Take care!

E.

10 years ago

Hi

I'm Julie; I'm fairly new here too. If found this site through a link on a signature that someone on another ttc site had.

I'm 25, and DH is 27. We'll have been married for 2 years this coming August, and we just started TTC this past Easter. I was taking generic Alesse (Aviane, then Orsythia, then Aviane again), and my body is still getting back to regular (which wasn't all that regular to begin with). I'm going to take my first HPT next weekend !!

I don't have any TTC buddies yet either, and I'd love to share this with some others who are also just starting this journey.

Me: 27, DH: 28 TTC since: March 2013 Irregular cycles User Image

10 years ago

Hello!

My name is Monet. I recently added myself to the site. This is Dh and I first month ttc. I learned alot from this site and have decided to have patience and wait to test after my missed period. I wasn't on birth control previously but I do have an odd cyle of 31 to 34 days normal (super irritating sometimes).

I am currently 5 DPO but I think I O early for some reason. Just a hunch. Anywho, cycle is due June 13, so we shall see then. I don't have any ttc buddies so feel to message me. I love to chat and encourage others. Sending baby dust to all!

10 years ago

Thought I would just say hi since I seem to have a bit in common with a few in this post. Married in September, stopped my BC in December...didn't have AF until March, but have been regular since. Started trying in April...currently in the midst of our May "trying" :) I am 32 and my husband is 38...not looking forward to the 2WW. I know patience is a virtue...just not one of mine.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies
My name is Lacey (24) and DH (27) and I are starting our 3rd month TTC #1 and today is CD1. We got married on 2/2/13 and I came off BCP in March. Had normal post pack period then nothing for 40 days. Thought for sure I was pg but nope! AF finally showed. This cycle was much shorter at 32days. I am using opks and temping this cycle. I feel like my body is finally getting back to normal!

GL Ladies!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo