Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 556 Replies | Last Page

Darian, any updates?

Lacey I think the 16 or 17 for ovulation looks fine, especially since you had the positive OPKs.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

according to the law of averages in regards to ovulating today (23/06) should be the day I ovulated.

This morning DH and I did the BD, when I went to the bathroom a while later I noticed some very faint pink spotting.

Is it normal to spot while ovulating or could this be implanting spotting?

just a little confused as I've only ever spotted a day or 2 before AF in the past

User Image

10 years ago

Courtly I have heard of some women spotting a bit around O time. It's not that unusual.

So I'm a bit confused... last night for about two hours I had very light cramps that, at first, I hesitated to even call cramps. They did get a little heavier and I knew they were my cramps starting. And today, they're gone. Typically in my cycles I have light cramps begin at about 7 DPO and hold on until AF. Anyone have disappearing cramps before?

10 years ago

I was absolutely certain I was out because I had cramping on 9dpiui. They went away and came back several times over. Cramps are so hard to tell, because they are both the same for pg or AF.

With my daughter, I was so sure AF was coming. I had painful AF cramps before I found out about her that lasted until about 7 or 8 weeks.

Wishing you luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Melissa I'm 9 DPIUI today. The cramps were gone all day long and only just started up a couple minutes ago. Very, very light. I know it probably means nothing, it's just odd that this is different than my other cycles. Cramps are usually the thing that are exactly the same every cycle. Well, I won't really know until Friday! Do you think if I tested on Wednesday (12 DPIUI, 13 DP-trigger) that it would be accurate? I'm just scared to do any testing at home now after last month.

10 years ago

I think 12dpiui could mess with your head if its super faint. I've had one cycle with a squinter at 11dpiui that was trigger and then my CP's were super faint at 12dpiui. My ectopic tests were not squinters at 12dpiui, but they were still faint. 13dpiui is when they've all gotten dark enough to believe when they were real.

I have a lot of my tests posted if you want to look on my hpt images.

Okay. I think maybe I'll wait till Thursday then. I just want to be prepared for the blood test results. It's easier for me to see it on a stick than to hear a stranger tell me.

10 years ago

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks Felurian, nice to know it's not as uncommon as I thought to get spotting at O time.

I've had the same issue with disappearing cramps as you too. My last cycle for example I had cramps on and off for 2 full weeks then they stopped for 5-7 days then again for 24-36hours and a few days after that AF arrived.

That was very unusual cramping for me I normally only get cramps for 2-3 days prior to AF and continues until 1-2days after AF (AF is only 4days on average).

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies can i ask if any of you didnt get a +OPK whilst taking clomid? I'm on my first cycle on cd 17 and day 9 after my last dose of clomid! So far i've had 2 lines but no positive and now not even getting a 2nd line? My CM is also only creamy i usually get ewcm but so far nothing but 1 glob last night (sorry if tmi) my bbt is low and i've had no temp shift so do you think its likely i've not O yet? Has anyone else O very late clomid? Thanks in advance for any response

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo