Community post

Discussion

I'm a medical phenomenon

So I did about 10 of these, (click on image) and each one was a clear positive, then the blood test came back and it's negative, and it was beta quan, so the measurable HCG was less than 2.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images210517

7 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

So my friends have started to joke about divine conception, but I'm too baffled to even laugh about it. Anyone have any guesses/thoughts/input?

8 years ago • Post starter

I can't see the image :/

Sorry this happened to you - must be a bummer :( I had something similar happen. I had a positive Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy test that read "pregnant." But then when I went to have bloodwork done, it came back negative. I was told it was a blighted ovum - where the egg fertilizes but doesn't attach. Maybe something similar happen to you?

{{Hugs}}

Me (26), Hubbs (25) | TTC #1 since 2014 +Diagnosed with PCOS 4/20/2015 | +2,000mg Metformin

8 years ago

I cant see the image, but how much time was between the urine test and the blood test? If levels drop in the blood, they take longer to exit urine, its opposite when levels are rising, u can have a pos blood and neg urine. The blood may (just a possibility, not a fact) have been positive several hrs earlier and dropped back but it hadnt cleared urine yet. Again, cant see the tests, but some cheapies give very convincing lines within the time frame, without ever being pregnant to begin with (I've had a few, it sux).

Sorry u have to go through this!

8 years ago

Sorry..here is the link again..
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test405670

Yeah, except there is no bleeding, cramps, or anything. The positive lines are bold almost instantly, so the HCG is increasing by day. My doctor literally said 'hm, this is very odd, you should go see another doctor'.

Dodgy batch of tests maybe. I have never liked/trusted blue dye tests!!

<a href=

8 years ago

Thats a better link. Not gonna lie, thats not what I would call a bold positive. Blue dye tests are horrible for evaps and having lines when ur not pregnant. I had this issue years ago with EPT. 3 lines, darker than urs, so I got all excited ran out and bought more. Myself and hubs tested, low n behold, we were both pregnant! The tests are absolutely horrible. Take a look through the blue dyes on here, image 404907 is worse than urs. Go grab a pink dye test before getting too excited.
Good luck! =))

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo