Community post

Discussion

December Testers Support Group!

View Full Post

Hi everyone! This is a close-knit group of women who support each other throughout our cycles as we struggle through the rollercoaster of TTC.

We love new people so please feel free to join us with an introduction and just describing your journey with TTC so far :)

The best way to get support is to give support, so join the conversation and no drop-ins please! We are all in this together and we are here for friendship and sisterhood!

611 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 611 Replies | Last Page

misscarolz---if i had an LED light I'd do the same...haha, but I'm admittedly a POAS addict :)

SMH---what did you guys cook? That sounds pleasant!

Blue-hopefully this is your cycle. I wish I understood temping. I know your temp increases with increased progesterone and that happens after O but aside from that I'm unfamiliar with what temps mean.

Luv--don't give up yet. my wondfos were actually MORE sensitive than my FRER. I would keep using the wondfos until your period is due and only after that maybe use digi if you see something.

sailor---what did they do to treat the liver condition?

Nico--my doctor never got back to me. I think I'm going to send her an email to follow up. how are you?

JLH---I hope you're right. The doubling time should slow since I'm now over 1200--so it might take 72-96 hours instead of 31-72. How many dpo are you?

Re my crazy itchiness....unfortunately, benadryl doesn't really work for me--I was taking this other antihistamine before I got pregnant but I can't take it anymore and the itchiness is back! :( I'm not sure what's causing it but it started sometime in August and I went to the doctor about it maybe 2 months ago and she didn't do much. I contacted her again when I wanted the tests for jaundice because I know itchiness and insomnia are symptoms--she hasn't said anything about the results so I assume I'm all clear. She did give me a referral to an allergist but my appointment isn't until February. I bought benadryl cream today and I'm hoping the topical stuff works better. I have little bumps all over my hand now and I just don't sleep. Last night I woke up maybe 8 times between 11 and 5 when I finally got up for good. It really really sucks because I haven't truly slept in weeks now.

10 years ago

Thanks ladies...he's my rock!

Rice, love that story! Congrats again :)

Law, still sending positive thoughts for amazing numbers! I am 4dpo from my estimation. I don't temp and really didn't use my OPKs this time.

Luv, understand the disappointment, but you aren't out just yet!! Sending you good thoughts and a hug!!

SMH, glad you made it through, love that y'all had your last Thanksgiving alone as it will be for awhile :)

TTC#2, best wishes to you!

MissCarol, thanks for sharing your story, fx'd for you!!

Blue, thanks Hun...sorry for the bfn, baby dust to you! Not out til the witch shows ;)

AFM, feeling a little better....actually been up cleaning...lol. Things we do regardless of how we feel. Now back in bed, ha ha ha...

Cam, Holly, Beyond....where are y'all????

10 years ago

Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome.

Luv and Law, you' be surprised at the things in your house that are the perfect light source. There's a thin light that runs along the top of the mouse pad on my laptop. Perfect for scrutinizing an internet cheapie! Oh, the obsession.
*Sigh*

Law, OMG!! You must be miserable. Is it hives or PUPPP? I've heard about some soap you can buy at a health food store called Grandpa's Pine Tar soap. A friend of mine suffered with PUPPP and she swore by it. She said the "itchlessness" lasted for hours.

So_much_hope...Yes, thank goodness my insurance covers fertility treatments. Right now it's 50/50. Come January, it's supposed to be 80/20 so if this one doesn't take, We'll skip the next month and look at IVF after the new year.

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

10 years ago

misscarolz--I don't know what it is :( I honestly have NO IDEA whatsoever but it's driving me insane. It can't be PUPP though because it was happening before I got pregnant and now it's intense because I can't take anything that will help with the itchiness. When I went to the doctor she said it was hives but doesn't hives have to have a cause? I am just so confused by what's causing this. I cannot wait to see the allergist but I still have 2 and a half months until I get to do that.

rice---I'm not certain but I'm guessing that it will be sometime next week--so similar to when you're going :) How are you feeling? Any symptoms? oh my goodness...that's great news about your friend! I would be careful about mani/pedis though--I read that that the fumes are a no-no during pregnancy. :( I so wanted to get one too!

luv/rice--my husband said dehydration might be it--that would be so bizarre though because I mean it's persistent and it's alleviated by antihistamines which makes me think that it's not a hydration issue. admittedly I could use more water--I hate water.

10 years ago

bluerose thanks! Glad your temp went back up a bit! If it was implantation you probably won't get a BFP for at least 4 days so don't be discouraged :)

SMH I hope you're right and that I get something here in my second medicated cycle! If not this one still :) Fertility Friend's chart says that only about 30% of pregnant women get positives 2 days before AF. We hear so much about those freaks who get positives at like 8 DPO that we assume we're out when we're really normal :-P haha

ttcbaby aww you're so new at this :) I recommend temping, you really have no idea when you ovulate unless you temp. If you BD often throughout your cycle you probably get it though! GL to you this month!

Rice how funny that you found a real life bump buddy! Awesome! My LP is usually about 14 days, no clue what it'll be on Clomid! I guess I'll find out ;) Hopefully I won't find out, actually, cuz I'll get a BFP!

lawbride I will keep using my wondfos and I still have digis :) Did you recently switch detergent? Maybe it's an allergic reaction to a new soap or laundry detergent. My SIL had that happen recently.

JLH thanks hun! I will not give up :) That is awesome that you feel good enough to clean! Maybe get the DH to help you with that though...because you are still so sick ;) wink wink!

MissCarol you are one clever broad! hee hee :) That is so great that your insurance covers infertility. That is a great idea to wait until the new year and do IVF...the odds of conceiving with IVF are really amazing. Then you could have your LO in your arms in a year! :-D Has Clomid given you any side effects? My big one is listed below haha!

AFM finally had a BM, geeez louise it shouldn't be this difficult. Still taking daily Miralax. Will not let the BFN get me down, no matter what happens I am thrilled with the Clomid, because despite the constipation it has also led me to amazing temps and bigtime ovary action and this crazy weight loss! I've officially lost 2 1/2 lb in 9 days! I do not know how that is possible with the amount that my bowels are backed up. I would trade every lost pound for a baby though!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv-nope. nothing like that. It's been persisting since before I left California. I just can't think of what could be causing this. Maybe my vitamins? That's the only thing that has changed/been added...unless I've developed an allergic reaction to something.

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=203669

Just added an HPT that I just took, I could swear I saw something ridiculously faint but then again I might be a lunatic...check the invert. I need opinions. I never ever upload HPTs so you can tell I've lost it a bit ;)

10 years ago • Post starter

Well it ended up being Obstetric Cholestasis. So I ended up on urso acid, piriton and vitamin k from around 32 weeks with my fist. I went in for weekly blood tests and 3 weekly scans. I ended up having my baby at 38 weeks. How many weeks are you? It doesn't usually show until 3rd trimester. So id expect it would be something less worrying right now.
With my second I started itching at 16 weeks but my levels didnt rise to a dangerous level until 36 weeks. My son was also born at 38 weeks. I have been told am more than likely to develop the same condition again next time. I wouldnt think that's what you have but if you ever get persistant itching in hands and feet please request alt (liver function) and bile acid blood tests.

Xxx

10 years ago

luv-- what's that really bright spot? The indention area? Can you take a different picture?

10 years ago

Ps I didnt get a rash but i know some ladies get a rash through scratching. (I just broke the skin)

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo