Community post

Discussion

Our clomid journey continues.....

View Full Post

Hi Girls,

Another new thread! We are flying through these!

User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Haha fun! Ya Shea - for some reason I expected you to have short blonde hair...weird.

Melissa - I picture you as tall with dark hair but light eyes.....

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Shea I think that line looks close too. I am curious about ur licorince root. I can't imagine it tastes good. the things we do for babies.

margaret-i would test again in two days. don't give up till af is here.

victoria i am so happy for u

Nat sorry about ur bloat :) but yay for perfect 14....u will get this next cycle i know it!

kraken soooo happy ur not dizzy anymore what an awful feeling.

rachel how are u?

aloha-sorry ur cycles are sooooo long...mine always were too...its awful. keep ur head up for this next cycle.

Thanks for the info on flaxseed oil i stopped taking it when i got a bfp.

I had my blood work done. my hcg was 271 and progestrone was 60. I am having a repeat lab draw tomorrow to make sure things are doubling.

thank u everyone for the congrats....i reallly hope this is it and im sorry we didn't all get our bfp this cycle but i know u will all get them soon...i'll pray for each of u.

User Image

12 years ago

Lol its funny that you ladies say that! My natural hair color is a dark blonde! I had highlights and wanted to get them out for our wedding and the lady i went to did a horrible job on my hair....it turned out red! So after about 3 dye jobs from someone else, i ended up with the color thats in my pic...

Margret i did picture you with brunette hair just not that dark...more of a light brown lol but is so pretty! I LOVE dark hair, it just washes me out though. And my hair has always been pretty long...its close to my waist when i staighten it ( the prenatal vitamins help).

Lisser- i picture you with blonde hair. Cant wait to see your pic!

Carol im so happy for you. Let us know how your blood tests go.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Ash i just seen that you posted your pic! Beautiful! Yall make such a cute couple!!!!

Oh and nat thank you for the opk input! Very much appreciated...im feeling some ovary twinges so maybe it wont be much longer

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

12 years ago

Still no smiley face for me.... just waiting for that. We have bd'd every other day including tonight since Sat. I should be Oing tomorrow or Fri...... Just hoping I do!!!

I also added grape seed extract to my ttc herbs/ supplements. It is suppose to help with your immune system and keeping spermies alive longer!!!

12 years ago

How did you guys do your photos? I tried but it makes mine always fuzzy and distorted... even when I resize it?

Can you tell me how you did it and got it to work?

12 years ago

Yay! I figured out how to add my pic too!

Carolyn - If you download a pic to photobucket, then choose "direct link" it should work.

Nancy - I do not think you are crazy. Everyone has the right to believe and celebrate what they want! That is what makes this world so special! You are a sweetheart for praying for all of us!

Monkey - Your labs sounds great so far! Keep us updated! How far along are you exactly? I'm only 4w1d.

Melissa - I picture you with brown medium-length hair and brown eyes. Am I right?! LOL!

12 years ago

Oh and Margaret - You know I think YOU are beautiful as well! In a totally non creepy way! LOL!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Nancy thank you for praying for us and the compliment! You are so very sweet!

Victoria you are so pretty!!! I puctured you with darker hair though ( i guess since my sister, victoria, has dark hair) how is your pregnancy going so far? Any ms?

Afm im still waiting to O. And waiting for my licorice root to come in. Im resting now because i just got back from the chiropractor. My L5 and sacrum were out...again.

Love yall and praying for yall.

Oh and p.s. its so great to put a face with names! Lol

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo