Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Hay Ladies, I'm CD14 today & woke to a surprise +OPK this morning! My temps have been coming down nicely the past few days but I don't usually O'v until CD16-20! Since December my cycles appear to have regulated from 31-31 days in December & January, then 28-29 days in February & March. Now I expect a 27 day cycle this time around based on my 13 day LP. I really pray that this is our cycle & that I'll be seeing lots of BFP's from you all too! <3

wishingwewere4: Since last July I have had very irregular cycles after coming of the BCP, the longest I recorded was 35 days! I temp & use OPK's but I've never really got the hang of checking my cervix, I do however check my CM & find this very helpful for detecting O'v. Good luck!

JustKatS: I hope your sinus' have started to clear up! We must be very close in our cycles, have you O'vd yet?

10 years ago

Wishingwewere4 - I've had crazy cycles since coming off birth control. Regulated, I should be around 29 days, yet I've had irregular and long cycles of 35 to 39 days in the past three months. I more than likely won't be ovulating until much later in my cycle. It's why I bought cheapie OPK dip sticks from early-pregnancy-tests.com

I'd suggest using OPKs or BBT if you want to pinpoint your ovulation. I'm going simple and only using OPK's.

EmmaLucy - The best time to test using OPK's is actually later in the day, or from 10am to 8pm, because the LH needs to build up in your system. When you get your first positive, you know that you will ovulate within 12 to 48 hours, though most stick with a 36 hour window. Test at the same time every day after limiting fluid to control variables.

For anyone that wants info on your cervix, cervix position, or how your cervical mucus changes through your cycle - check out www.beautifulcervix.com. It's pretty informative. Everyone's cervix is different, but you'll be looking for a high, soft, open cervix with EWCM during peak ovulation.

AFM: I'm on CD13. My sinuses are slowly clearing after a week. I'm still draining, and it's still disgusting. OPKs have shown negative, and I test every night around 8pm. No real symptoms as of yet, CP high, med, and I'm starting to produce sticky CM.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone! I am just sliding on over from the December board... showed up right on time, that nasty little...anyway this is only my 3rd cycle off BC so I am thinking that my body is actually finally just regulating itself. First month off I had a crazy long period, second month off I thought I was preggers because I was three days late and I am ALWAYS right on a 28 day cycle. Now this month BOOM 28 day cycle, so I think that is a good sign, all straightened out and ready to go! Hahaha Good luck everyone!

10 years ago

I'm officially here on CD1. This will be my 10th cycle and my 2nd on Clomid. Working on fixing my LP defect and hopeful that this cycle could be the one.

User Image

10 years ago

Spartiechic~I just read your post on the other forum, keep your head up! It took us 9-10 months to conceive my DH and I's first. I had endometriosis and even thought it could be him too, his sa came back great. Don't give up. I thought it was forever, until I found this site and have seen all of these strong beautiful women who have been trying for years. My heart goes out to all of you! Keep your heads high! Sticky dust to everyone across all the boards!

10 years ago

Coming over from the December bored. Today is CD 1, if DH and I conceive this month EDD will be January 16th. Hoping not to be to obsessive this month and just try and have some fun this month! Good luck to everyone this month to a great start to a new year!

User Image

10 years ago

Amee, we have the exact same cycle. Good luck

10 years ago

Runnermama- its awesome to find someone that we can share progress with ! DH and I haven't been trying very long but It still feels supper stressful that we have not conceived yet. i'm normally a very positive person (this just might be AF taking), so i'm glad to have someone to share this with!

Cd 3 and the dear is being a major pain (literally). Can't wait for her to be gone so DH and I can enjoy our selves !! Many prayers to everyone this month Here's to babies new years!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello! I'm jumping over from the December board as well. I see many familiar faces and hoping the next board we all meet on is a pregnancy one!

Today is CD1 (month 4) so I'm in the first tww. I swear waiting to ov is about as bad as waiting to test!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

10 years ago

Thanks for the advice ladies, I don't think I'll be able to do the bbt thing as I'm not a morning person and it's something that I'll easily forget to do! But I have been checking my cervix position and cm since af went away. I will keep this up (lol) as it seems like a good (and free!) way to predict ovulation, thanks again.

I confided in my sister today (not told anyone as I don't want family and close friends feeling sorry for me and it has only been 6 months ttc which isn't that long really, age considered) anyway... she said I should take showers instead of bathing during my fertile period as the bath water could dilute fertile cm. Is this correct? Has anyone else heard of this? I haven't showered for years, always have a soak in the bath every night. Hate to think I could literally be washing away my chances!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo