Community post

Discussion

Anyone have rapid heartbeat?

I am 11dpo. some symptoms,
occasional bleeding of gums, huge, sore, and HOT bbs, gas and lots of it, cramping and bloating 7-9 dpo.

Not sure if my head is just messing with my body, just waiting for AF to arrive. But what I am really here about is for the last 3 days I have had this rapid heartbeat, happens about every hour or so. I have read that some women go through this in early pregnacy, But I am really FREAKED OUT by it! Not sure if I should rush myself to the DR or maybe wait for a BFP. Anyone else out there dealing with this!?!?

Tested early, of course disappointment.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

lauranaomi-
I am 7dpiui and have had heart flutters/palpitations. i get these once in a great while, but moreso in the last few days. Usually they only last a second or two, but day before it lingered for a good 15-30 seconds. The day before that I was getting the most annoying eyelid twitching on my right eyelid.

I wouldn't be too worried unless it is really prolonged or is painful or if you feel really ill at ease with it.

Who knows; it could be a good thing and you might see a BFP soon! Hang in there...

8 years ago

Thanks for the reply! I don't think I would be so worried with a BFP. I think that if AF comes I will go see the Dr though. It has my mind occupied sooo much.

Weird eyelid twitch I get those all the time they are terrible! I also have been getting serious amount of hiccups some last all day! I don't think that one is preg, related though! lol

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo