Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 4: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Hey girls! I hope you don't mind I started a new thread! Sorry Shea for going off your title. I couldn't think of anything creative this morning! LOL

User Image

Let's see how many little turkeys we can put into the great big oven of our lives.

Can't wait to see what this journey brings us. Praying for tons of BFPs!!!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

307 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 307 Replies | Last Page

Ash!!!! Huge congrats!!!!!! I'm so very happy for you!!!!!! Yipeeee!

Ladies I'm sorry I'm not going to resond to e everyone...I feel really bad but I still have tons to do in order to get ready for tomorrow! I'm busy busy busy! And on top of that my poor puppy has been so sick throwing up. (which reminds me, thank you soooo much Victoria for you FB reply!) I had to go to town and pick him up some pedialyte and a syringe and when I was at the checkout line the cashier politely asked if I has a sick baby at home...I almost broke down and started crying. It just made me think that this is probably the closest thing to being a mother as I will ever get. But I sucked it up and relplied nicely that it was for my sick puppy...today has been a hard day...I think since DH is in bed already I'm just going to drink some tea and cry my eyes out then finish up my holiday preparations. It'll do me good to let it all out because if I don't it will transfer over to tomorrow. And I want to have a good thanksgiving.

Wow this post started off in one mood then spiraled to a whole new one...I'm sorry ladies, I just needed to vent I guess. I've just been holding it in all day because of relatives and stuff that it all came out like a ton of bricks. Thank y'all for being here for me though. I love you guys! An I apologize if i have "downed" any of y'all with my Debbie downing-ness

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a happy thanksgiving!!

12 years ago

Nat praying for you. Let us know when you find anything out. *hugs*

Shea - I saw your puppy was sick. I would be at a loss too. Poor thing. I hope tomorrow looks better after tears and a good nights rest.

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving Ladies! Enjoy your families and find something to be thankful for, even though it is hard when ttc.

Also, I wanted to share in my day today...horrible at first. Found out no financial aid and 780 would be due december 5th. DEFINITELY no money in bank for that. Spent the day fretting and worrying about money and if I would have to wait a year for the RN program due to stupid financial aid. Later that day it cleared itself up, the college was updating to a new system and dropped a handful of students financial aid info...I happened to be one of them *phew!* THEN I hear a car honk, I didn't recgonize it...but it was the mail lady. I had a package from a blogger friend. She sent me the cutest little stuffed monkey that laughs when you pinch its toe. And along with it a happy thanksgiving card. She had a FET about 3 months ago, they transfered 3 embies and now she is pregnant with triplets. Her sister had bought her a monkey before the transfer, and prayed over it. She says it is the reason she got pregnant ;-) My monkey has the same fertility prayer prayed over it, by her, her sis and her mom. So now I have a monkey that I am supposed to set on my tummy when we get done BDing. But it is also a reminder and hope for the future. I have a tangible thing to hold onto and remember people are praying for me. If I am down I can sqeeze its foot and laugh at its contagious laughter. When I am blessed with a little one, I already have its first stuffed animal (and quite the story to tell them about how I came to get it, though I will leave out the part of me laying on my tummy after sex lol)

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Oh and I also think I must have ovulated good this month. I have had headaches and been super sleepy. Symptoms of when I ovulated on clomid. Today I am about 3dpo. Trying not to test until Dec 5 or 6.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Nat, definitely keep us posted. You are in all of our thoughts. Just some peace of mind...I spotted in all three trimesters when I was pg. Some women spot at around the time their period would be due each month (why some women don't realize they are pg). As long as there are no major cramps and red blood, I think baby is just fine.

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Hi Girls!

Ash!! I am soooo happy for you. THis is great news. Glad they looked at your projesterone levels right away. When do you go back for your second blood test?

Nat - I am so sorry you are going through a stressful time. Please know that it is very normal to spot while you are pregnant. I am waiting and that all will be ok for you but I am sure it will be. Please update us as soon as you can.

Shea - I am sorry your puppy is sick. I hate when my puppy is ill. It is so hard. Also with what the lady at the store said. That would be tough to take. I am sorry you have to feel down. Try to focus on your first Thanksgiving with your hubby. What an exciting event!!

Victoria - how did it go with the heartbeat? Was it load and clear? DId I tell you that my Dr moved me back to being due on the 2nd? We are even closer in due dates again!

JessH - I totally believe in stuff like your monkey. My sis in law sent me baby socks to sleep with under my pillow and I swear having them there helped me to be positive and get pregnant. I plan to keep them till she is TTC and send them back to her.

AFM - not much to report. Hubby and I are trying to plan a vacation for the first couple weeks in Jan to get away before baby. Mexico is so easy but I am not sure it is the best place to go when that pregnant. Now we are thinking cruise (I will be just under 24 weeks so I am ok to go) or Hawaii. Hawaii seems like a lot of work to plan. I like when you just have to show up and everything is taken care of for you. Any suggestions?

User Image

12 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving!

Nat - Please keep us updated! That is never good to see but it is really common.

Marg - Appointment went well! Thanks for asking! The heartbeat was heard loud and clear the second she placed the doppler on my tummy! And we found our our gender ultrasound is on the 15th! Woohoo! As far as vacations go.....be careful with what you choose. Cruises are fun but like I said before, there was so much smoking on mine it put a huge damper on the whole thing. Make sure you look into that. If I had it to do over again, I would have chosen Hawaii! But whatever you choose will be great!

12 years ago

Ladies just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

THank you all for your support. I am sorry I am not writing to everyone today. Just feel really down, plus I am sick as a dog.

Since I didn't have cramps last night, we decided to wait until today to go to the ER. We are going before Thanksgiving dinner, hence, we will either have a really good or bad Thanksgiving. I did have a tiny bit of brown spotting again this morning. I hope that they will check it out at the ER.

Thank you all again, will update as soon as I get some news.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi everyone! Wow, I've missed out on so much. We took an impromptu trip and just got back on Turkey Day. It was nice to get away as the island of Phuket is getting swamped with tourists at the moment! Please forgive me in advance as I am trying to catch up on the posts.

Ash: Holy cow! Congratulations!!! I am just so thrilled for you!!! Lots and lots of and a !!!

Nat: I know it's hard, but try and relax. A little bit of brown spotting is generally not something to worry about. I have had on and off spotting since the day before I got my bfp. To put your mind at ease, the fact that you heard the heartbeat again on Mon. is such a good sign that your baby is fine. I still had spotting again for a few days last week!

I will try and catch up with you again. It's Fri. night my time so I'm getting ready to head out the door. Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful weekend and for the American ladies: a belated happy Thanksgiving!

12 years ago

Hello everyone!

Hope you ladies are having a good holiday weekend!

Went to the er yesterday. Dh is just so calm and is positive that everything is and will be just fine! I told him that the peace of mind is important to me and that he should respect that. He got pretty frustrated. I think that he does understand but is bothered by the fact that I want things checked when things don't feel right!

Anyways the ultrasound was great, we saw the strong hb. The er doc said that when spotting or bleeding occurs then it is referred go as a "threatened miscarriage"??? Didn't wanna ask too many questions because I was just so relieved blood test and ultrasound results were all normal. Dh things I m over exaggerating which is bothering me! A lot!

Shea- So sorry that lady made you feel that way. I wish we had control over what people say! Hugs! Hope your Thanksgiving went well.

Margaret- Vacation sounds so fun! Are you guys planning on doing an all inclusive resort. Mexico does have some beautiful resorts but my dh always does so much research about what is happening in other countries and Mexico is not very safe right now...from what he told me. If you can afford it do Hawaii. Cruises are amaaaziiiing, the food is to die for but Victoria did mention the crazy amount of cig smoke!

Victoria- Oh I know how good the food is. Especially at dinner time! Which cruise line was it? Glad all is well.

Jess- That story made me cry...what a special monkey. Praying for you.

Ash- How is it going? Any updates?

Ladies am sick as a dog, hope this doesn't effect the baby! All I can do is fight it naturally!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo