Community post

Discussion

Other symptoms but no sore bbs?

With my first I had REALLY sore bbs and so I just knew I was pregnant then with my second pregnancy (ended in mc) I was breastfeeding and my nipples were SORE and almost stopped bf'ing. Now I'm wondering if my girls are going to be sore at all? I've felt a couple of shooting pains but nothing to tip me off... I only stopped breastfeeding three months ago and can't help but wonder if my bbs are already primed so they just aren't getting sore? I still have colostrum like liquid come out if I express by hand. (sorry TMI) I"m now 12 dpo and still and BFN with FMU. Starting to feel like I'm out for this month...

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Have you tested again? With all 3 of my previous healthy pregnancies I didnt have any symptoms other than extreme exhaustion. Same with my miscarriages, I didn't even know I had miscarried until my doctor found out-I had other problems caused by the miscarriages each time, but never a hint that I was pregnant. I am hoping you have gotten your BFP!!!

12 years ago

I got a veeeerry faint BFP but then started bleeding the same day. Chemical pregnancy. Here's to next cycle...

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo