Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 224 Replies | Last Page

I hope so too Lisser! And I'm praying that Your IUI was a success! I'm going to be heartbroken if it wasn't :( have you having any kind of symptoms Or anything? I know when you have been ttc for a while you try to look past all the "symptoms" because they can just get your hopes up...but it's also hard not to symptom spot just a little lol.

Ash & Jess- y'all are in my thoughts and prayers! Love you guys! HUGS.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

OMG! OMG! My OPK is almost a positive!!!!! I'm praying it's not a false positive from my "incident" last night! Please please pray For me ladies!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Lis - It is definitely not afford a lengthy bed rest at this point in my life. I think I am at the end of the road for at least 2 years in my ttc journey.

Life is making me crazy. Nothing is working right. My laptop won't charge, money is ridiculously tight, and cell phone is acting up...touch screen is going crazy. I have been doing my check book on an app and now my fing phone isn't working.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

*hugs* Jess. Let us know what the Dr. says. You are in my thoughts.

Ash, still thinking of you too. I hope you are doing well physically, because I'm sure emotionally you are having a hard time. *hugs*

Shea...

I haven't had any out of the "ordinary" symptoms. Some cramping, some twinges here and there. Feels kind of like AF is right around the corner, even though I have a week to go. BB and nip soreness/pain comes and goes. But I can't say I haven't experienced any of that sort of thing in past cycles, because I definitely have. I'm of two minds...should I be hopeful and then disappointed if it didn't work, or should I be pessimistic and then pleasantly surprised if it did.

The only thing that I can say is different this cycle, is that I haven't spotted yet. But can I chalk that up to the HCG trigger? I've had other cycles where I haven't spotted too. Who knows!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies!!!

Lots going on around here.

Ash I am thinking about you tons. I hope you are doing ok.

Shea - yippee for almost positive. This is it! Get ready to BD!!!!!

Melissa - I really hope things start turning positive for you when you test. I think this will be your month. Sending positive thoughts your way for a BFP!!!

Jess - I am so sorry you are having a hard time. I dreamt about you last night and your were super preggers and all was good. I hope it happens for you soon. I know it will.

Victoria - I am so happy for you. That is so very exciting.

AFM - well we just found out this morning we are having a BOY!!! We are thrilled. So happy to share with you guys!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies:

Wow Mo, what a great pic!

Ash - feel better

Jess - I'm sorry you're going through all of this BS. I wish I could make it better for you - HUGS

Shea - We need to be pregnancy buddies - let's do this girl!

How is everyone else?

I'm in my office alone - the other staff went to the clinics holiday party at the Brownstone. For those of you who watch NJ Housewives it's the same Brownstone that Caroline Manso owns. I don't do holiday parties - BLAH! I am the biggest antisocial person around the holidays. UGH!

So I'm not feeling crampy today BUT I have had twinges. Hoping it's implantation. We'll see.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

So every day I look at the recent forum activy and newly posted pregnancy tests and I have to say that recently I have becoem more and more turned off and concerned by some of these newly joined people's responses. Anyone or am I just being a drama queen?

Someone just posted a + HPT and wrote in the comments about how her roommate was giving her a hard time about it. Really?

Ok I'm done complaining.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Oooooh! Marg! Congratulations! I just had a gut feeling you were having a little boy! Now you and Victoria can arrange a marriage! Bahaha, I'm so just kidding.

faith- yes we deffinetly do need to be pregnancy buddies!!! And I saw that too on the pee stick page...don't be worried about being anti social. I'm the same way...it's not because I'm a B, it's just I deal with anxiety and social setting sometime triggers panic attacks.

AFM- no surge yet...which is a good because that will mean its not a "fake" surge cause from my medicine mis-hap. I should get a positive sometime this weekend *if* my body acts normal...and maybe have a New Years BFP which will be wonderful because then my EDD will be close to DHs bday...BUT not getting my hopes up at all.

12 years ago

Shea- So glad your opk is getting darker. Not sure if the prog pill would effect an opk. I don't see why it would. Fx.

Melissa- Are you planning on testing Sunday?

Jessh- I am so sorry about the results. The doctor had told me that mine is way back and that it tilts a little. If I remember correctly. Have you talked to your doctor about it yet? I hope it is not significant. What about the tubes and the ink flow, how was that?

Margaret- Wow! It is amazing how that picture surfaced. What a neat image. You can see the nose and mouth! Congrats on having a boy! Most important part is that your ultrasound went great! So happy for you.

Victoria- Awesome news! I m like you both got to find out the gender :)

Faith- I have a good feeling for you, Shea, and Melissa. Praying for you ladies.

Nancy- When do you find out the gender?

Afm: Trying to do little pleasant things before the holidays since dh will be working. I am having a little girl's Christmas get together tomorrow. Lunch and cookie decorating. M/s is not completely gone however has diminished. That's ok though. Like I said, I will gladly take it. Have been wanting to say something that's on my mind. I will not be offended if you ladies want me to leave the thread. I feel like I m just throwing myself in here. I have gotten really attached to this thread. Rarely go on cmp. However, I just feel like it is not right for me to be here because I don't want anyone to think that I look at ttc differently now that am pregnant. Dont know if you ladies undestand what amI truing to say. Please be honest.

User Image

12 years ago

Nat, you ARE staying on this thread. If you leave it I'll have to hunt you down and being you back, lol! I want to follow your pg. all of the grads pg's are important to me, cause they have all been hard fought battles.

I do plan on testing on Sunday. I've been having on and off cramping all day, really low down and in only a small area, but it's switched from my right side to my left side and now it's in the middle. I'm not putting too much stock into it since it would be the first cycle with strange cramps and weird twinges. I don't remember any of the early symptoms of when I was pg with, because I didn't actual realize I was pg until I was more than a week late.

I can make it one more day before I test again, lol!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo