Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 285 Replies | Last Page

AF is still a no show, after taking the test yesterday and it being negative I feel I am out this month but like I have been told it isn't over till the B**** shows her ugly face. I came down with the flu or something. Not feeling so hot today... Good luck everyone and baby dust.

12 years ago

BFN Today. Even though I know it can still be early at 10 dpo (which is what I think I am) I am actually feeling pretty emotional about it. Feel silly because I have cried (not hysterically or anything) twice today. I never expected this process to feel like this. Day by day....

@lobe1026 - hoping for a BFP for you. :)

12 years ago

@Btrflyluv I know how you feel. when I was 10 dpo it was Christmas and I woke up to my friend telling me she delivered her baby boy in the wee hours of the morning. I hoped I would get a bfp to make me feel better, but bfn showed up instead. I am very emotional, more than normal. I think it might be due to my friend having her baby and the fact that her baby is our DH's parent's first grandchild. Our other halves are brothers. I m/c the first grandchild in January of this year and not long after, bam!! What do you know... She has a baby. It's still early for you so I am crossing my fingers for your BFP!!!! Good luck and baby dust!!

12 years ago

Thanks lobe1026 :) So sorry about your situation - I am sure that is hard. I wanted to be the first for my parents since my DH's parents already have 14 grandchildren....yeah FOURTEEN lol. But my brother's now ex-wife was the first and she was very sure to let me know several times. It was awkward for me so hopefully your friendship with her makes it easier. You mentioned that your DH might want to stop trying. Is that for good or just to take a break for a bit? Anyway, sometimes I know things are going to happen the way they should but I also sometimes wish crystal balls existed. :) Thanks for reaching out.....

12 years ago

@Btrflyluv- He said I scared him with all the talk about having a baby since his brother just had one. He wants one too but he thinks we should wait for another 5 months from now. I think that even though we weren't trying, we weren't preventing and I didn't get pregnant in 2 yrs. Well that once. I already have a kid from previous relationship, so I think that he might have a problem. His father told me that he and his wife had the hardest time trying to have a baby and they finally did. So ya... And my friend is also my Son's Aunt ( Son's Fathers's sister) Lol so funny there, she is married to my Dh's brother and is my Son's Aunt. My Parents have 18 grandchildren and 5 by marriage. I was 5 when the first one came. But I am rambling now lol but yes I would like a crystal ball too, that would make me stress less... Thank you and your welcome.

12 years ago

Lobe what a hard position to be in! So sorry... I have finally gotten over my jealousy issues that I had with other friends having babies and getting pregnant left and right. I feel like it'll happen, just in the Lord's time, not mine. My SIL announced she was expecting about three weeks after I m/c...

Btrfly sorry about the BFN. I think we're on the same cycle... I'm 10 dpo today and I got a BFN with FMU. I'm not understanding the sore nipples and my DH swears that my bb's are bigger. I'm thinking I'm out though... I keep feeling crampy like is going to show any second.

12 years ago • Post starter

Well I think I'm out, got a bfn this morning along with some light pink blood on tp :-( I have been feeling soo nausea this morning and disy too... I'm soooo disappointed and frustrated.... guess ill have to go to doc for progesterine...

12 years ago

Went for a "jog" because I promised DH I would... NINE MILES. I feel about ready to die... I started cramping the last two miles and felt like AF had come super early but it ended up being some EWCM... I'm so confused as to what's going on with my body right now. I'm going to take a nap...

Praying for you Jess!

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank u mommybandy, now what was light pink on tp this morning is yellowish on panty liner, and nothing on tp, so idk what's going on with me either :-( I feel so sad though, hope af doesn't show up...

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I am going through the agonizing waiting process and am 10 dpo with bfn (I know it is early). Initially had s&s, but the last few days...nothing. It is driving me crazy!

A little info, married for over 2 years, have an 18 month old (got pregnant on our honeymoon), and trying for baby #2. For some reason this time around seems to be a much more intense process and emotionally draining. It is probably because last time I was very relaxed and on my honeymoon.

It is nice to know that I am not on this journey alone! Praying for everyone!
and

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo