Community post

Discussion

Hopeful for mid-January!

View Full Post

Anyone else expecting to OV in mid- to late January? I'm expecting to OV ~January 27-29. Love having buddies out there to share the waiting game and any strategies!

149 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 149 Replies | Last Page

Leaella, Woohoo yay for the bug being gone and it sounds like O is very close!! You will probley have a postive opk today then!! that how mine does most times.. So good time to get with hubby ;)
Praying!

This is my first month charting but I noticed a dip in temps and on the same day got a postive opk. I also seemed to have the right CM (but not sure I had enough?) but few days after the CM changed to white and creamy like ...so I think Ovulation did occur!

12 years ago

Hiya!

Well, yesterday's OPK wsa lighter than the day before. I'm eager to see what today's test will show. It is funny that Monday's test was dark and yesterday was so light. Just adds to the frustration

Don't think I can really go by my bbt chart since temp was up over the weekend with all the sickness and back to normal range the past 2 days, so it looks like a mountain range

Back is starting to hurt, which it does for the tww. Speaking of which, I think fibroids are causing that pain. Does anyone else have uterine fibroids? How to they make you feel? Has anyone had endometriosis? What were your symptoms with it?

Thank ladies!! Have a great day/evening/morning!!!

12 years ago

Hi guys!

So, today my OPK was a little darker at 11 a.m. I decided to test again at 3:00, and it was almost as dark as the control line, just not quite. Also finally noticed fertile CM - whoo hoo! Looks like I'm on track for O tomorrow or Friday! Already got some today! So hard when that fertile time falls during the WEEK - don't you think?? Weekends are so much better!

Leaella, glad to hear you're feeling better. That is confusing about the color of the lines on the OPK. Could it have something to do with the amount of fluid you're drinking? I've read that sometimes urine can be too dilluted to read correctly depending on your fluid intake? Hopefully it's something that simple.

Fluff, glad to hear that it sounds like O definitely occurred! TWW... here we go again!! Oh, the suspense!!

Saulisa, I was wondering if my progesterone is low too. Only because when I was pregnant before, I didn't have any morning sickness and my signs were really mild, which I read can be associated with low horomones. What signs do you have that point to low progesterone. I wonder if I should ask my doc about it.

Looks like we'll be moving to the TWW board soon!

12 years ago • Post starter

Leaella, hopefully today when you test its dark dark!!
I am sorry your fibroids are hurting, I don't have any uterine one's I do have one in my breast though which can hurt at certain times and also get bigger too.

Sam, Woohoo that is awesome, sounds like O is very close indeed!! and yes its so hard to give loving during the week.. much easier on weekends!

Sounds like you will be joining me in the TWW soon!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

My OPK Yesterday was negative with a light test line, This morning it was almost the same color, think I am going to test again a lil later :) Def going to tonight.

DH and I had a argument :( He said I must stop counting down days and trying so hard :( He said we can try again when the wedding and moving is all over. I am devistated, he is giving me mixed emotions though cause last night he said ok cool so the days we not allowed to make love are over lets do it??? (My doc told me to take clomid day 5-9 no intercourse day 9-12) (When I followed these instructions last time I had the chemical so we were doing something right, try it out ladies :) ) WTH lol any way He best give me loving tonight.

I tried to explain to him that clomid, opk's all that still does not guarantee I will definatley fall preggers, I did explain that after all that has happened I feel empty inside, wether it happens now or later there is no diffrence we have everything we need for a baby. (When will ever be the right time? right...)

Sigh Guess it takes two to tango and I do need to respect him too. Still hoping he gives me loving tonight lol. If not Ill be out and start trying again only in April sigh.....

BUT all hope is not lost yet :)

Have a great day ladies.

User Image

12 years ago

Candy, hopefully yall can make up by tonight! I am sorry you had a fight about ttc things.. ttc can be a hard journey you know even for the men too.. I know the missing feeling, the empty feeling... you feel is hard.. but maybe with all the wedding stress it would be okay to take a small break like just not keeping up with every detail...so both of you are less stressed about things... you have alot going on right now.. work, wedding...ttc... so maybe just taking this month easy, you never know you could still could get pregnant and I really hope you that do

((hugs))

12 years ago

hi guys! got the +OPK just before bedtime last night (CD 15, same day as last month). this a.m. my temp was still low, so i guess O hasn't occurred yet, but is on its way. i'm feeling a bit icky today and have some pains in my side. DH was up all night watching the Australian Open tennis (huge Roger Federer fan), so I hope he's not too tired tonight to !

candy, i'm really sorry to hear about your argument. guys just don't feel the pressure and emotions the same way we do, i guess. i don't tell my DH about the counting and calculating, etc. he likes things to be very organic and spontaneous, and i don't think he'd be into the "trying" part either. he just wants it to happen "naturally, when the time is right." but things are different for us. and when there's a sweet little one on the way again, they'll be happy that we put some thought into this! once he sees you looking pretty tonight and ready to go , he probably won't be able to resist!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies :)

@ Fluff Thank you so much for your kind words :) You ladies really bring my spirits up :) I guess sometimes we get so overwhelmed with trying that we do kinda forget about how the men feel, Ill definatley pay more attention to him and talk to him.
((hugs)) AND LOTS OF to you :)

@Sam YAY Congrats on the + OPK we both on the same boat :) I too got my +OPK this morning on CD 15 hmm the confusing part is you might still be a day ahead of me lol. I'm sure if you put a lil something sexy on DH will forget the tiredness and wouldnt be able to resist :)

My soon to be DH pulled a muscle in his back and was moaning like a lil girl this morning lol.

I think I'm also not going to tell DH the counting and all of that.

Thank you for keeping my spirits up :) LOTS of &

Well DH did give me some last night. ;) So I am happy, hopefully tommorow morning we can a lil more :) Its our seperate bachelors and bachelorette parties tomorrow :D Soooo excited :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES :D

HOPE YOUR WEEKEND IS FILLED WITH LOTS OF

User Image

12 years ago

Good News :) Looks like DH and I will again either tonight or tommorw morning :) Got my positive OPK this morning at 8am so hopin I ovulate in 24 hours time :) IF not its still ok cause the sperm stays alive for a couple of days :) YAY Glad we last night hee hee.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi girls!!

Well, still not + opk, but it's getting close! My cycles are long anyway, so this makes sense.

@ Candy- don't worry too much about the hubs to be. My DH gets really frustrated with me about counting and trying and all of the things that we obsess over with ttc. We have had many arguments and afterwards, he always tells me he says those things because he hates seeing me upset when it doesn't work out. It took us 4 and 1/2 years to get pregnant with our son and had some extreme up and downs. Through fertility treatments, timing bd it became very stressful for both of us. I'm trying not to get to that point with this time around, but it has been almost 2 yrs and I have learned to just tell DH what I think he needs to know. Even when I know it's time to snuggle, I don't want it to feel like a job, which it has felt like before. Sometimes, hubbies just don't need to know.
Have a great time at your bachlorette party and enjoy every minute of it!! Also, try not to be so tough on the boy...pulling a muscle in his back

Have a great one ladies and hoping for my +opk this weekend!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo