Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Fingers crossed Jess. Just you and Mari Ann in the TWW atm I think and possibly Ashley? I will be joining this week. It was supposed to be tomorrow but it looks like I'm gonna have a longer cycle this time round. OPK not even close to positive yet and this time last cycle it was a very clear positive. :( I'm guessing I'll O later this week and of course it'll be when DH is away at work. Tonight is our last chance to catch that egg and if I O on a Thursday like last cycle, I have zero hope I think :(
Will still count down the days and symptoms no doubt, driving myself bonkers like I always do.

Sorry, I can't remember who asked about the soy or chlomid, but I am thinking of doing the soy next cycle and the doctors haven't talked about chlomid yet, just tracking and POSSIBLY using the chlomid to help me ovulate etc. DH dropped a bomb on me yesterday though and said he doesn't want to get medical help now, we just have to keep trying on our own :/

AFM- still EXTREMELY nauseous and even the anti-nausea tablets aren't working. I am still very bloated and my tummy goes hard sometimes. Thinking that if it's not better by next week I'll go see my normal doctor and order a scan or something, see if the ovarian cysts could be playing a part? I don't know what else it could be.
Today I'm more dizzy than nauseous. I keep losing my footing even if I'm just standing still. It's like the world suddenly shifts off kilter. *shrugs* it's rather strange.
Awfully fatigued, too, so I'm gonna go take a nap.

Love to all and tadpole friendly lullaby's to all those in the TWW. We'll have to find the lucky list and copy it out again.

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

~ Lucky List ~

Lynalice- ??
Chantel- March ??
Ashley - March 3rd
Loren- ??
Jessica February 20th
Mari Ann - February 25??
Leelee ??
Ameliasmom0723 ??
Kaylee - ??
Blondy - ??

PREGNANT

Kristin- Due 15th September
Esperanza - Due 17th September
Lauren- Due 11th September
Talless- Due??

HAHAHAHAHAH Ok Ladies!!! I found the Lucky List but I don't have any clue for most of the dates so please PLEASE fill in the info!!! We haven't updated since p.6 from the last forum!!!

To all the ladies out there!!!

Jess- I hope we see a for you in a few and I am HOPING the progesterone cream works for you!!!

Chantel- If you're not UTD your symptoms are scaring me a little!!! Please go find out what is going on with you if you don't start feeling better soon!!!

AFM- Just updating I am currently CD10 waiting to O... I have been feeling little twinges in my Left ovary side!!! O comes soon!! Had a neg opk today so we will see!!! I didn't use as strong of SI this cycle as last so I hope they still work well this cycle!!! Well my DS is being very clingy right now so I gotta get off!! Goodnight Ladies!!

12 years ago

Ok for the lucky list!! So I think, if my cycles are still 32 days on avg, not counting last weird LONG cycle then I start Feb. 14, but if it avg out like my app says I should start Feb. 15. Idk bout any.

My body is all out of whack, with the last cycle, uti's, cold, and just not eating right, I have almost no hope of being pg this month. If I am, with no charting anything at all, then AMAZING!! I stopped checking signs before I was to O... Having the pap and the biopsy scraping thingy, I haven't been wanting to feel around in there are irritate it anymore!

Well I am tired, sorry again for lack of personals, I swear I will find time to do more chatting with you ladies but with everything, school, and my son I just haven't the time. Always in a hurry!!

12 years ago

~ Lucky List ~

Lynalice- Feb 25th
Chantel- March ??
Ashley - March 3rd
Loren- ??
Jessica February 20th
Mari Ann - February 25??
Leelee ??
Ameliasmom0723 ??
Kaylee - ??
Blondy - ??

PREGNANT

Talless- Due??

Chantel, maybe you should go in and see a doctor... That doesn't sound fun.

Good luck Jess!!!

Ashley, good luck

I'm in the TWW wait now... I'm now 2 dpo. DH decided that we were going to try after all. So we on my O date. I just had a friend tell me that she had a MC and I'm kind of sad because she would have been the first person I told if I am PG but now I'm afraid to be because I don't want her to feel bad... *sigh*

12 years ago • Post starter

~ Lucky List ~

Lynalice- Feb 25th
Chantel- March 1st
Ashley - March 3rd
Loren- march 18th?
Jessica February 20th
Mari Ann - February 25??
Leelee ??
Ameliasmom0723 ??
Kaylee - ??
Blondy - ??

PREGNANT

Talless- Due??

:( that's so sad about your friend. I'm sure she'll be happy for you just as you were for her xx

DH is thinking of taking tomorrow off and flying out Wednesday instead, we'll see. I'll call my doctor and make an app first thing in the morning if I'm still feeling like this. Normally wine fixes everything for me LOL but I had a small glass and now I just want to vomit. Having some major hot flushes too. Just all round BLEGH lately. Can't wait for this feeling to go away.
On the upside, this arvo's OPK was darker than the last one. We might be in luck yet :D

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Lynalice- Feb 25th
Chantel- March 1st
Ashley - March 3rd
Loren- march 18th?
Jessica February 20th
Mari Ann - February 25??
Leelee ??
Ameliasmom0723 ??
Kaylee - ??
Blondy - ??

PREGNANT

Kristin - Due 15th September
Lauren - Due 11th September
Talless - Due October 10th

Hi Ladies,
It's another Many Moods Monday, how are you all today.

Chazz i'm praying for you, it just doesn't sound right.

AshleyNic, get ready, get set, , do your thing girl.

All the other ladies, much love and blessings to you all.

AFM, it's been a lil while, am more busy now that we're downtown and I do not like the commute. busy on the home front too with the renos.

My coworker is due on Wednesday and I thought for sure she would have had the baby on the weekend, so I was surprised when I saw her this morning. Oh the infamous waddle of a preggy!

So far so good, I definitely feel different in the midsection, but not preggy. Trying hard to remember what it felt like with DD but no luck. I am taking it easy this time around. no super hero antics like the first time. (well i'll try)

I made some curry yesterday to go with some roti skins I have in the freezer. ooh it was gooood! and i've realised that my crave for pepper is slowly coming back. Before DD I couldn't eat pepper but now, I want my food spicy, I want to taste the hot pepper.

oh life!

baby dust and sticky vibes to us all

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Lynalice- Feb 25th
Chantel- March 1st
Ashley - March 3rd
Loren- February 15th
Jessica February 20th
Mari Ann - February 25??
Leelee ??
Ameliasmom0723 ??
Kaylee - ??
Blondy - ??

PREGNANT

Kristin - Due 15th September
Lauren - Due 11th September
Talless - Due October 10th

Talless - I'm glad you are feeling well!! I hope you continue to have a good pregnancy!!!

Chantel - I hope you get feeling better soon!!! I am worried about you!!!

Lynalice - You and DH can get a good in before he goes and you get a this month!!!

Loren - I am for you that everything comes out in your favor!!! Hoping to see a for you in a few days!!!

Jess -

AFm- forgot to take my bbt this morning and when I remembered I know for sure it was too late cuz it was way too high and I didn't get a + opk yesterday so... I will skip today and resume with tomorrow!!! ALSO I am pretty sure I got a NEW JOB!!!! Yahoo!!! I am super excited!!!!

Well To you all!!! ( for the prego's!!!)

12 years ago

Sorry Ladies this is going to be lacking in personals. I am very emotional right now. I feel like a hormonal teenager and I even have zits cropping up on my chin. Well just about an hour ago I found out my last living grandfather passed away this morning. We were prepared for this as his health took a turn for the worse around christmas time. At christmas I did go visit him one last time and I am so glad that i did. We knew it was coming but it does not make it any easier when you are so hormonal. He passed away in his drive way this morning. The paramedics tried working on him for 30 mins and then his body was left in his drive way with a blanket over it for another hour.. I think thats the part that gets to me most is that his body was just covered in his drive way for an hour... ugh.. I start crying then i stop... then i get calm because i did get a chance to spend time with him and i said all i needed to say to him. He knew how much I loved him but.. gahhhh... i am already on a roller coaster of emotion. Now I have to get ready to go home again.. for a funeral. :( *sigh*

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo