Community post

Discussion

Hello!

Hi girls,
I have been visiting the site for a little bit now and really love it. So, I decided to join.
I am ttc number 3. I have DS -4 and DD -2 1/2. After having DD I got on Mirena for a while, but it was giving me heart problems so I got off of it, got on the pill for a few months, but I was always forgetting to take it. So then for about 4 months I used nuvaring. I stopped it in February and here we are today.
It seems to have messed up my cycle, last month my cycle was only 25 days. Short LP of about 11 days.
So we will see where this month takes us. Both of my other kids were basically surprises so there was no trying. This is new to me, and stressful!!
Look forward to talking with you all.
I will be testing today or tomorrow if I can hold off. AF due Wednesday . . . .

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had to giggle at the "trying" thing. My DH and I were just discussing how easy it was to get pregnant when we weren't trying. We are only on cycle one and I have been off BC for 9 months now. My cycle still isn't back to "normal" but I am ovulating so that's a good thing. I am either thinking it up too much or we might have a BFP in a week. Good luck to you!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo