Replies by Laceyk616

Replies 1 - 10

Thanks soul! I've been drinking gingerale and I got some preggie pops, I was taking vit b6 and 1/2 tab unisom per my doc but it hasn't been helping. I wasn't this sick last time so I was so not prepared to feel like this!

7 years ago
Reply to Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

Public

Hi girls!

@Mindy: congrats on your girl!! Definitely save some gifts for the shower!!

@soul: good luck at your appt I'm you're due for an ultrasound soon!

Glad your both feeling well....I'm feeling terrible! I'm already transitioning to some maternity clothes because I'm so bloated that none of my pants fit! I've been so nauseous that I'm having a hard time eating...I'm sick if I don't eat and I'm sick if I do eat! My husband doesn't cook so there's been a lot of take out lately (ugh!) I had an appointment at 6 weeks and had an ultrasound on Monday everything looks good. HB was 126 and I go in to see the midwife at 10 weeks. I'll be 8 weeks on Friday! I have no doubt I'll be showing in no time! I showed pretty early with my first pregnancy too. Hopefully the morning sickness will pass soon.

Much love ladies!

7 years ago

Public

Advertisement

@Jess: Did you retest???

7 years ago

Public

@Soul: My EDD is March 17th 2017! haha! I've been so paranoid and still poas and my line is almost as dark as the control so I'm seeing progression. I've been having crazy symptoms though....I'm so exhausted and I can smell everything! The bloating is insane, lightheaded and slightly nauseous. With my son my symptoms didn't start this early but I definitely feel it!

How are you girls doing?

Anyone testing soon?

7 years ago

Public

Digital confirmed PREGNANT 1-2!! Called my doc they said no need for bw until my first appt on 7/19!! I'm exactly 4 weeks today!

Mindy: That's great news about your house! Congrats! Get some rest from your long trip!

Soul: I'm so happy for you! That's great about the US! I'm hoping I'll get to have a scan at my 6 week appt. How are you feeling?

I'm kind of nervous not having bw or anything for another week and a half. I suppose I'll probably just have to keep testing to watch progression!

7 years ago

Public

Alright ladies I tested.....I'm pretty sure it's a BFP! But it's still early10dpo and it's a Walmart cheapie but it came up straight away and CB I think is definitely positive!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=568192

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=568191

Help!

7 years ago

Public

@Soul: Right now just waiting for AF to arrive or +HPT (I'm being optimistic) then blood work on CD 3, then baseline ultrasound on CD10 to check on my follicles. Hubs does have to repeat his SA but we are waiting for AF to arrive for him to do that. YAY for your appt! Let us know how it goes!

7 years ago

Public

Hey Ladies just checking in to see how everyone is feeling!

My doc said to not worry about OPKs anymore but since I wasn't being monitored this month I decided to keep up with them this cycle I tested though CD14 once a day then we went to the Florida Georgie Line Concert last weekend and stayed overnight so I didn't test on 15-17 am BUT I had what I thought was a very little amount of EWCM (I never get any) on CD17 on the way home so I tested in the evening and I got a + on CD 17 (I wasn't home on Sunday morning so I took a cheapie on Sunday night) and CD18 morning (solid smiley) through afternoon with cheapies our timing was pretty good this cycle and I think I'm 4DPO (who knows! haha) which is 3 days before I got a + last cycle. Maybe the Maca Root helped! Anyway just checking in. I think I'm going to try and test next week if AF doesn't show before then!

Happy 4th of July!!!!

7 years ago

Public

Hey Ladies!

Hope everyone is having a great start to their summer!

I went to my docs the other day and they are going to start going through everything again. Hubby has to have another SA done just to make sure he doesn't need clomid again. I am to call on CD 1 and then go in for CD 3 BW and then CD10 for basline ultrasounds and see what my ovaries are doing...if it's the same as last time and I'm not producing a mature follicle then they talked about trying letrazole first. No HSG needed this time!! She also told me to stop using OPKS too. I did take one yesterday and got a flashy smiley face but a negative on wondfo. I feel a little relieved that they are going to take it in their hands. I just have to wait to start AF before we can move forward with anything. Hubby will do his SA next week. So I am just coasting by this cycle and I am going to try and not stress the next few weeks.
Thank all you ladies so much for your support. I am so happy to be here with all of you lovely ladies!

How are yall feeling?

7 years ago

Public