Replies by TeacherToria

Replies 1 - 10

Hi Ladies!

I have been MIA for so long because this babe keeps me super busy! She was really colicy for the first several months and had a few minor health issues but things are improving! She is the center of my universe! Can you believe she's almost 5 months old?! It goes by too fast!

Jess - Congrats on your baby boy! You look wonderful!

Shea - Over the moon excited for you! You will be an awesome mama!

Melissa - I have a good feeling about you. 7th time is the charm right? FX!

Nat - I've been thinking about you! I hope everything is going well. I know how much work it is, especially when you are losing sleep. I literally went the entire first month with NO sleep. Made me emotional and depressed. She is worth it though!

Newcomers - Hi! I was one of the very first members of this thread. It took us almost a year and a half to get our sweet Annabelle but she was worth it!

I will try to check in again. I miss you all tremendously but I know I don't really belong here anymore. :(

11 years ago
Reply to Our Journey Part 8: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

Public

Hi ladies!

I realized I haven't updated on here lately! Sorry! For those of you that don't know, Annabelle was born on 4/26 after 36 hours of labor! She is 13 days old and just perfect! We love her sooo much!

I think Marg had her baby today!

Jess - Woohoo! I am soooo happy for you! Getting to this point is such a milestone!

12 years ago
Reply to Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

Public

Advertisement

Don't think I'm gonna make it to my induction tomorrow. I'm in labor. Gonna wait until they are consistently 5 minutes apart but they have been 8 minutes apart and getting stronger and stronger for about 6 hours. We will probably go to the hospital soon. This might me my last update for a while.

12 years ago

Public

Just wanted to give a quick update. I am being induced on Thursday due to REALLY high blood pressure and potentially huge baby. I will update when I can but it might be a while. Wish me luck!

12 years ago

Public

Jess - Wohoo! That is just great! I'm so glad to see that beta climbing! Please keep us posted!!!

12 years ago

Public

Melissa- HUGS! I CANNOT believe you are still testing positive! That is insanity! PLEASE keep us posted!

Jess - Lack of symptoms IS a symptom! LOL! I REALLY want this to be it for you! I could use some good news these days!

Shea - How are you feeling sweetie? Thinking about you!

AFM - Had another non stress test today since Annabelle is GINORMOUS (can't remember if I shared this or not). At her u/s on Wednesday she is measuring above 90th percentile for size...already about 8 pounds 3 oz (plus or minus a pound)! I'm hoping I go into labor soon b/c not sure about a vaginal delivery of a massive baby! Anyway my blood pressure was only 112/74 today which is such good news BUT there was a trace amount of protein in my urine! BLAH! If its not one thing its another. Have another appointment on Tuesday so at least they are keeping a close eye.

12 years ago

Public

Jess - Wow! That certainly is a positive. So excited and worried for you at the same time! You are due for a sticky one!!!!!! I must have missed your original post about the testing situation??? Sounds like they think you cheated by unknowingly seeing the key?? That is so awful someone set you up like that! The truth always comes out so I'm sure the situation will be handled appropriately. For now, just focus on some sticky vibes and nurturing that tiny baby!

Shea - I am soooo sorry this is happening to you! I have heard some anti depressants can have adverse side effects for some people. Are you keeping in touch with your doctor about it? Thinking of you and sending you lots of love!

AFM - 37 weeks tomorrow (according to the doc which is what I'm going by now.) Still having horrible contractions at night, blood pressure is on the rise (but no pre-e yet, headache, and positive test for group B strep last week so will need antibiotics during delivery to prevent transmission to Annabelle. That combined with the gestational diabetes has made for a challenging 3rd trimester but I am thankful everyday for what I have and know that I can do anything for my baby girl. Just hoping and praying she comes out healthy!

12 years ago

Public

Jess - Looks positive to me! HOPING this one will stick! PLEASE keep us posted!

12 years ago

Public

I am 36 weeks according to MY calculations but I'm not 36 weeks according to my doctor until Thursday. Our hospital doesn't have an NICU and doesn't allow moms to even attempt delivery there before 36 weeks. I hope she stays put a bit longer!

12 years ago

Public

Nothing that can be done for the pain as they are normal contractions and I have to be able to time them. When they are 5 minutes apart I have to go in. Please keep your fingers crossed that she stays put for at least a few more days so I can deliver at my hospital and don't have to be transported to one with a NICU!

12 years ago

Public