Replies by dakotagurrl

Replies 1 - 10

I have a Kasen, great name choice!
I'm absolutely horrible with deciding on names, most of the time I don't even have one by the time they come out lol!
IF we have another (very big if), I like Aubrie for a girl, and Emerson (Emery) for a boy. We currently have a Kenneth (Kenny), Braelyn, Carston, Eden (Edie), Kasen and Linnaea.
Good luck! =)

2 years ago
Reply to Name that Baby!

Public

With my 3rd, hCG was 9,015 at 21dpo.

3 years ago
Reply to Twin hcg??

Public

Advertisement

It's different for every woman. I'm always pretty dry when pregnant. With my second, I was so dry it was uncomfortable, that sucked ass! If af is otw, I tend to have very watery cm (my sign to save my tests lol!). Anything out of ur norm could be a good sign, but it really can go either way.
Good luck! =))

3 years ago
Reply to CM after implantation??

Public

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! I'm so excited to follow ur next pregnancy journey. I have everything crossed that everything goes smooth from start to finish. When is the earliest gender testing done for u?

3 years ago
Reply to We're Having #2!

Public

That's totally up to u. The first positive is the only one that matters, so if u need to keep testing to watch it get darker or go negative, then do so. It won't tell u anything tho. U can have positives for days and ovulate hours after the first positive, u can have a short surge that lasts a few hours and still not O for another 2, 3, 4 days after that (or not at all). The first test tells u the surge has begun, the rest tell u the hormone is still high, they have zero bearing on when or if the egg is released. Do what works for u.
Good luck! =))

3 years ago
Reply to OPK question

Public

Yes, clomid can cause false positives. To avoid this issue, it is recommended that u wait 3 days after the last dose to begin testing. Hopefully u get some good news in the next few weeks.
Good luck! =))

3 years ago
Reply to Clomid question!

Public

My second took 18 cycles, with no fertility issues (blood and scans came up perfect). Sometimes it just takes a bit. No matter how perfectly u time everything, u can't make the egg fertilize, and u can't make it implant.

Don't get discouraged, it'll happen, and it'll be worth every tear!
Best of luck! =))

3 years ago
Reply to How long to conceive second baby?

Public

False negatives are very rare, but as mentioned before, there are some women who just don't get positive urine tests. I would definitely see ur OBGYN to further investigate. Ovarian cysts can prevent a period. I had one stop my period for almost 9 months back in '99. Back then I wasn't ttc, or even interested in having a kid, so having no period was just awesome! Until one day I woke up extremely nauseated and in serious pain. I went to the ER and they did an ultrasound and saw the massive cyst I managed to grow, unknowingly. I ended up in surgery the next morning and was put on BC after that (to prevent more from developing). Definitely have a dr check things out, just to be safe. He can induce a period for u, if need be.
Good luck! =))

3 years ago
Reply to False negatives? Last period 2 months ago!

Public

I'm sure everything is fine. Numbers vary with each pregnancy/woman. I was over 9k at 5wks with my 3rd and barely hit 6,800 at 6w2d with my 2nd. Both were born healthy and screaming. Try to enjoy ur pregnancy. As of now, there's no reason to think anything is wrong. Don't waste time worrying, u can't get it back and it won't change anything.

3 years ago
Reply to HcG - Please give me your honest opinion

Public

The doubling rate for hCG slows considerably once u start hitting numbers that high. I believe normal rate is for a double in the 3-4 day range. At this point, an ultrasound would provide a better idea to viability than hCG does. I really wouldn't stress it.
Congrats! =))

3 years ago
Reply to HcG - Please give me your honest opinion

Public