Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Question

Am I still in? 11 dpo, BFN

Just as it states.. I'm 11 dpo, and got another BFN. I suffered a chemical last month. I had some AF cramps last night (10dpo) that only lasted a couple hours, went to bed hot (couldn't use covers or wear pants), woke up fine this morning...but started feeling like I was coming down with the flu/cold by noon. Do I still have a shot? Or should I get over this nervousness and plan to try harder next month? Thanks in advance :)

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

You're still in it! Unless AF arrives, you've still got a chance that you're pregnant and the cramping is a pretty typical early pregnancy symptom. Keep in mind that early pregnancy tests are generally not as accurate as they claim to be and tend to produce a lot of false negatives. The best thing is to wait until the day your period is due to test again. If you still get a BFN, test again every 2-3 days until either you get a BFP or AF arrives. I wish you the best of luck. Sending baby dust your way!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo