Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Question

SOFT CUPS ..PLEASE HELP ??WHERE TO BUY AND HOW TO USE

HI THERE OK SO HERE WE GO ..GOIG TO TRY SOFT CUPS ..IN SCOTLAND NEVER HERD OF THESE ..BUT I KNOW YOU USE THEM WITH PREE..SEED .....BUT CAN U TELL ME WHERE TO BUY AND A NAME OF THE BEST BRAND ??ARE THEY RE USABLE ??THANKS ...PS ALL INFO WOULD BE GOOD ..IE HOE TO USE ETC ..THANKS

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

i live in Norway and i never heard of softcups b4 i joined this site. u can get them on amazon.co.uk , use products from HOME HEALTH. they send them to u really fast and i got my purchase in under a week. i dont know i whole lot about them, but they can be 1 use only or reuseable. i typed in INSTEAD SOFTCUPS on amazon and there was a lot to choose from. i then went on youtube to learn how to use them and also read women describing how they used it here on countdown. Goodluck

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

11 years ago

Hi, I'm in the UK, I got mine off Amazon, but can't get on with them. Just type it in the search bar on there. You can get pre-seed off there too. Good luck

11 years ago

I have used them but not for conception, just for my reg cycle, have to say they stayed in kept me from bleeding all over my bathing suit , mind you I'm a heavy bleeder, found them to be a little cumbersome to remove... but other that that seem worth a try. I found mine at my local Rite Aid store and have seen them in Walgreen's.

how to use Kinda like a diaphragm , fold in half and insert up to the cervix, now these are kinda a one size fits all so if they are uncomfortable by all means take out..

Good luck :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo