Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Discussion

women that are 10dpo please comment!

So I am 10dpo according to my ovulation calculator! i had bfns today on asda and cbd. :( past 2 days ive had cramps and backache! im really sure AF is on her way but when i bushed my teeth this morning my gums started bleeding! this is very unusual for me! According to o calculator AF is due in 4 days! if i was pregnant wouldnt i of got a + already?

TTC CYCLE NUMBER 2HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have read about a lot of women who do not get positives until they are several days after their missed period! More waiting!!

10 years ago

ME TOO! its awful waiting! Im 11dpo now and didnt go this far last month i went to 7dpo then started bleeding so now i am just itching for a +! AF is due in 3 days! my boobs are usually sore when AF is due but my boobs just look a little bigger thats it so hopefully a good sign! yesterday my gums bled when i brushed my teeth! i have alot of cm. (tmi) i should be getting some internet cheapies delivered today so ill be testing away! already peed in a cup !!

TTC CYCLE NUMBER 2HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo