Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Discussion

Could i be?

Hi ladies! Im 6 dpo and im experiencing some light cramps heaches and nausea! My husband and i are trying to have our first child and i just need to have some more opinions. Can you ladies help me??

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Speaking from experience, these symptoms can drive you CRAZY!! A lot of months, I would have sworn I was pregnant, and was just "waiting" now for that BFP. I'm trying my best (after a year of trying now) to not focus so much on the symptoms. I do really well, until about 11 dpo though :P
I know that all this is easier said than done, but don't go down that "crazy" path like I did!

12 years ago

O okay! Im just wondering and really want to be pregnant! Its just hard not to focus in it :)

12 years ago • Post starter

I know the feeling! I'm just now 6 dpo, so here is goodluck to both of us :)

12 years ago

Thank you good luck!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo