Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

101 - 110 of 189 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies. I'm also hoping for a may 2014 baby. I'm 11dpo and hopeful. I'm praying that we all get our bfp.

10 years ago

Welcome !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you. How many dpo are you?

10 years ago

I just want to take a moment and thank all of you wonderful
Ladies for being such a great support system!

This site and forum is definitely helping my pg crazy head!

CVDM - thank you so much for that info it really helped
Calm me

And mommy85 you're words of encouragement are always the best! I
Am keeping my hopes up for you and praying for your BFP ;-)

DD - 3 years

10 years ago

9dpo...
tww is cruel isnt it?
I definitely dont feel like myself. Have some symptoms but then my logical side kicks in and puts ne in a guarded optimistic status...
Bottom line is: i have left it in Gods hands...

Lots of naby dust and sticky vibes for all of us! !!

Celeste: you are welcome! It does mske a difference to have you ladies going through this emotional roller coaster... and to exchance experience s... and lift us up...
I think i would hVe lost it by now going through it all alone and with so many questions. Glad you all joined this forum...
we dont lose hope!
(Sometimes we need to remind each other of that but its all good!!!)

Lets bring the bfps to the tabke girls!!!!

Yes the tww is horrible. Have you started testing yet? I got a clear bfp with frer this morning but a "not pregnant" on a digital so I don't know what to think.

10 years ago

Paitientlywaiting#2;

How many days dpo are you? I have started testing
Even though I know it's too early. I'm only 6:7dpo

DD - 3 years

10 years ago

Awesome !
Perhaps because the levels on the digital are higher?

Celeste
I'm 11 dpo. Im getting bfp on frer but bfn on the digi so I will test in two days with a digi when I'm 13 dpo

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo