Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

131 - 140 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Nohemi, welcome! I am glad to see you excepted the invite. I am now 11 dpo, yesterday at work had weird pinching allday, i have had slightly sore breasts since 8 dpo. But it hasn't intensified so doubt it means much. Af and early pregnancy symptoms mock each other closely for me so i will have to wait for the fat lady to sing if i didn't conceive. I do plan to test again tom morning!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks @KY.... and @Bkc, AF usually starts full flow on day one, and she’s sticking to her usual self this time (with clots to boot).

5 years ago

Well i posted a test, bc it is hard to see any faint lines on my test through my shattered phone. Bfn, i might be out this month too, af due in 2 days.

User image

I had egg white cm on july 5th and 6th. Which indicates ovulation

User image

Good choice taylor, i just forgot to tells you guys a weird symptom i had late-night 11dpo and today 12dpo, in my lower abdomen a slight burning sensation here or there. Weird huh?

User image

Hopefully Taylor you come back after a relaxing retreat and surprise you and the hubby with a bfp.

User image

I have a question:

I was 8dpo yerterday and my BBT crashed yesterday (36.5 °C to 36.0). I had a congested nose, to I retook the temperature imediatly trying to not breathe by the mouth and got 36.4.

This morning I had again 36.0 first (no mouth breathing) and 36.4 the second time... I waited in bed 10 min and got 36.0 again... I am so lost what yould put in the chart ?

5 years ago

I don't chart my temps due to i have a 10mo. so i have to hop up quickly. I would say go with your first temp, maybe you moved even a tiny bit with your second? Unsure on this one mary.

User image

YHis is my first time charting... 9 dpo and it seems I a already out

5 years ago

Hey you never know, you could be implanting 9dpo is the most common day. Do not lose hope. They have averages for temps, but it isn't set in stone due to we all have different bodies, and different things that play into symptoms, temping, and so on. We are unique lift that chin up Mary!

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo