Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

141 - 150 of 266 Replies | Last Page

7pdo today, last night before going to bed i peed on a opk then left it got up this morning and it was a strong positive.. just thought id let everyone know, maybe my hunch was right.

12 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Jackson: Hopefully those positive OPKs mean a bfp is coming! I'm sorry about the migraines. I HATE migraines! I used to get them all the time, but luckily they are rare for me now.

Kristin: I really hope thats a good sign!!! I feel the same about us suddenly getting a big bunch of bfp all at once! It's going to be so much fun to all go to CMP together!

Elle: I'm glad your levels are good!

Emma: I hope that you caught it this cycle and this is your last tww!

Joy: I'm glad you had a fun day playing Mario!

AFM: Had a fun night last night. My boss took us girls to a restaurant and bought us lots of fun food & expensive wine. I do massage 4 days a week then recently I started working at my old sales job 1 day per week. So this is at the sales place. When he takes us out, he goes all out and literally spends thousands of dollars. So pretty much I'm like 5 lbs heavier today!

User Image

12 years ago

about 5 days to af, caved and tested. WHY DID I BOTHER? haha. oh well, roll on af

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

aroma- i have that feeling too. bfps are going to be popping up every where soon. i just know it. yay for positive opk!!

elle- im glad your hormone check came back fine. your symptoms are promising. its still early yet. not over until af arrives.

kitten- happy 2ww! hope it goes smoothly and fast for you.

jackson- positive opks are a good thing.

joy- yay, mario!

sydnee's momma - glad you had a fun night. sounds like a good time.

afm- af is still here. this is day 4. she doesnt usually last this long. but right now its just brown spotting so she's probably on her way out. i can't wait to move on to O. i want to get back to bding already!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Ladies, I have a problem and I need y'all help. I am 14 dpo and BFN however now all of a sudden I have CM?

I dont understand? No signs of AF?

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Nicole- You may feel 5lbs heaver but I bet it was worth every bit of it I wish my boss did that for me! I might have to have a word with him

Kristine- I have everything crossed for you! Hopefully is just around the corner!

Jil- Hope goes away soon

Elle- Hope stays away but some cycles you just know she is coming and there is not much you can do But I have for you that she does stay away

AFM- Well I had a small amount of EWCM with lots of creamy CM yesterday and some cramping on the left side this morning. When I took my OPK this morning it is so close to being + and its only CD21 for me so I am so excited!!!! I think I should O in the next few days and then my cycle will be under 40CD long! I am hoping to have a nice and healthy egg this time round

DH has been really getting into ttc this time around. He has changed his diet and has been asking me heaps of questions. He has even been logging onto fertility friend and looking back at my past cycles to get an idea of how it all works. I have to say that his involvement is really relieving for me and makes me more relaxed in ttc. Well I think thats enough from me for today. I just feel so happy right now and I just had to tell my online friends

Caren.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Retha- We must of wote our message at the same time
Is you CM watery or EWCM? I have noticed that with myself I can sometimes get some EWCM just before shows and I also have ALOT of creamy CM. I also find that I dont get any af cramps until the day I am due. Saying all that you could be pregnant and just not have enough hormones built up yet. I hope any of that helps you and that you get some answers soon

Caren.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Caren, thanks for the positivity.....creamy CM and no symptoms of AF I pray she doesn't show up and your right.

But Ive never had CM before her....so i am confused.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

morgan5 - Good luck with the cm! I found before my last bfp I had so much cm I kept running to the washroom to see if af had arrived!

caren - That is so awesome that your dh is getting so involved with ttc this cycle! It always helps when they are interested! lol!

Jil - I bet your m/c is the cause of your longer cycle and longer af... could be a good thing though, maybe it will mean next time your pg it will stick! (Gotta have a decent af to clean ya out!)

elle - Yikes, looong cycles! Strange that the m/c seems to have made it longer, I heard m/c usually regulate/shorten cycles... tho it didnt do that for mine. lol! Didnt change a darn thing! So sorry about the bfn sweetie Still keeping my for for you tough!

Nicole - Wow your boss sounds awesome! Hope you had a great time!

Kristine - Ooooo hun!

AFM - Had an awesome day today!! It was beautiful outside... I spent the morning shopping (ordered my bridesmaid dress and looked for shoes), then took both dogs for a walk with dh this afternoon. Spent some time working in the backyard (only got about 1/2 to 3/4 of the yard cleared of doggy poop, but thats not too bad) Set up some of the patio furniture, bbq'd then ate dinner outside. Now I am trying to get a little housework done (girlfriend is coming over tomorrow) and relaxing.

Happy St. Patricks Day!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

joy- you're probably right. i had two afs since i had the miscarriage. both were on time and the normal length so i figured i was over the m/c. but apparently not. i was so sure i was pregnant last cycle though. i really couldn't believe it when af came. it was horrible. im glad i have you girls to get me through it though. i wouldnt be able to do this much longer on my own.

afm- spent the day with df. walked the roommates dog today, and df ordered pizza for supper. yum! now df is visiting with a friend and im talking to you girls.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo