Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

161 - 170 of 266 Replies | Last Page

elle- the only time i got fleshy lumps of clots was during my miscarriage. ive had clots before but nothing like that.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

I had clots like this with my MC but my period arrived pretty much on time and my HPT was negative so I wasn't pregnant how confusing

Snow sorry about your MC, it's hard I don't know about you but I wanted to get pregnant again really quickly.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - how big are the clotts? I get little fleshy ones in af sometimes, its noting abnormal unless they get big.

morgan5 - So sorry af showed up!

kristine - Ugh ibs is horrible! So sorry youre feeling so crappy!

lindsay -

Jill - I live in Manitoba... never got up to 31 tho

AFM - Had another nice day! Spent some time with a girlfriend this morning, then did some shopping with her. Dh and I took the dogs for a long walk, played outside with them for a bit. Then I made a super yummy stir fry and now were snuggling on the couch watching tv!

On the ttc side of things, I am..... um.... 8dpo? lol! Really enjoying that I have been to busy to obsess over symptoms. I know I have had some nausea, some cramps, peed a lot today, but that was probably just the tea, lots of cm, have some funny feelings occasionally in my belly,but that could just be gas... lol, pretty much I am having symptoms that could mean either, so I am betting af will show!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

hey all

well im 4 dpo and feeling dissheartened already usually on cycle day 4/5 i have strong ovary pains which i have took as im not pregnant again, ive never had a cycle without them , maybe im wrong but i think we have failed again .

im gonna phone the fertility clinic and enquire bout the ivf , i cant go on much longer its gonna send me barking mad .

hope everyone else is ok ??

Love Emma xxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

joy - the clots are about the size of finger nail

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hello ladies

Well I wish I had good news.....I had an miscarriage about a week ago. I am still not fully back to normal. I have had a lot of Blood work taken to make sure my HCG levels get back to normal.

Am hoping to just get back to where I was and than Maybe we will see if We try again.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

awe angel soooo sorry about the m.c. please take care of yourself and big hugs to you!!!!

im sorry to everyone who i never respond to on here as i feel like i would have to write a list of names and to be honest im just tooo lazy to do that and if dh saw me doing that he would roll his eyes at me and ask who you all were. i keep this private from him and sometimes its hard to do that.

AFM i can't take it i am going to get my hair done at work today and on the way home im going to pick up some frers, ya ya i know i said i would wait till after af was late but i just can't.. im around 9-10 dpo to i will test today and if negative then will not waste the other till im late.. i still have no clue whats going on, the lupron has made a mess of my body. im pretty sure i o'd 10 days ago but my opk keeps coming up with color and get darker throughout the day, boobs are sore. im constipated, and i keep feeling twinges in my uterus but it could be my body trying to get back to normal, so i just have to test lol. hope everyone has a great day and i will post as soon as i poas, it will be negative but i will post anyways..

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Kristine - Good luck with your test!!

edsangel - Oh no! Aw sweetie I am so sorry! That is awful! Sending lots of love & hugs! I am here if you ever wanna talk.

elle - finger nail size is pretty normal, I get that lots! It's when they get like golf ball size that you need to worry! Maybe it's a good sign, af is cleaning you out so you can get your bfp this cycle

Emma - I know how you feel sweetie, I have all the tell-tale signs of af... I am like 9dpo (so have another 5 days or more to go) and the camps have already started just like every other month. I wish mother nature wouldget it over with... let us o and then a few days later send either af or a bfp... it's all the false hope that kills me!

AFM - Nothing exciting going on... gonna try and get some cleaning done today at my house. Then I have to go clean at my parents house cause they come home tomorrow! So happy I have been so busy this 2ww... havent had much time to obsess about symptoms. Pretty sure I'll be out again anyway.

Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy - eek golf ball size? sounds scary. When I miscarried I had a few bits like long and fleshy and the length of my thumb .
I was 'lucky' I guess I had blighted ovum so there was no fetus to pass.

AF is on her way now right now I'm drinking a lot of Cranberry juice as I have a bit of UTI feeling

12 years ago

Joy- I think not obsessing is the way to go. This is my first month really noticing everything and documenting it here. I'm not sure I can do this every month- it's so mentally exhausting!

Angel- i am so sorry to hear about your loss

Well is due today and no sign of her yet. Yesterday I had some weird yellow, sticky cm (sorry if tmi) but as this is my first month really paying attention to all my symptoms I have no idea if that is normal or not. The lower back pain is driving me crazy, if comes I am going to a chiropractor or something!

this morning Just using ICs though, I wonder if they are not really the most sensitive?

Lindsay

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo