Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

171 - 180 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Edsangel - I'm so sorry honey. Please take care of yourself and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Aroma- I hide this from my DH too! That's why I am not on here as much as I would like.

Good luck to all of you who are in the TWW. I have high hopes for you.

AFM - AF is officially gone. Yay! Now I am just waiting to O. Started taking opks yesterday and will do so everyday until I O. FX we get a positive this time around.

Have a great week everyone!

Jessica

12 years ago

Still crossing my fingers for everyone in tww...

I'm 6-7 dpo but haven't really been thinking about this cycle too much b/c we had our big appointment wiht our dr to talk about ivf-were literally at the doctor's office for 4 hours first meeting with the head doc, getting an exam, and him telling us all about ivf. then getting tons of bloodwork done and meeting with the nurse who taught us how to do the different types of injections....eeek!!! It's all feeling so real, and I was excited to get started when I was at the dr's but then more and more nervous during the weekend as I realized that i would need to have a conversation with my boss b/c I'll need to miss some work, and trying to figure out whether we should tell anyone else that we're doing ivf. My gut is telling me to just tell my boss and i've already told my mom, other than that, I think I'd really prefer to wait until we get a positive result and then I'll be happy to tell people. I just don't want to have to tell people that it didn't work, especially coworkers!! But I'm feeling terrified of this whole process and wondering what everyone thinks about whether we should tell people or not ??? Actually lost sleep last night imagining having that conversation with my boss-just feels so personal-eek!!

sorry i don't have individual responses for everyone right now-my head is kinda spinning.

12 years ago

edangel- just read back through the responses and saw that you had a mc- so so sorry for you loss. we're here for you.

12 years ago

well as expected total bfn, oh well not like i was expecting any miracles, well maybe i was ;)

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Kristine -So sorry about the bfn sweetie Heaven forbid mother nature let you in on whats going on

hoping - LoL, I think everyone stresses about if they should tell people and who they should tell. I think its pretty much the same as finding out your pg... who do you tell and if you tell them and you end up being unsuccessful do you really wanna tell everyone? LoL The first time I got pg I told EVERYONE (announced on fb and everything) that sucked cause we lost the baby and then had to tell everyone. The second time we only told my Mom and Dad and dhs boss... that was better, BUT our close friends and family had to be told when we m/c'd to explain our weird behaviour (and hospital visits), so next time I get pg I plan on telling my close friends and family and dhs boss, I think thats probably best, co-workers etc really dont need to know until you have good news! LoL, sorry that was a longer blurb than I originally planned!

Jess - Yay for no more af!!

Lindsay - Sorry about the bfn I am assuming "ICs" stands for Internet cheapies? Cant think of any other brands with those initials... if so I got my bfp at 11dpo with those last time. (the ones from e.p.t.com)
& yes, it really is mentally exhausting! I found last cycle, being my first cycle ttc after my m/c I was so excited and so into it I was obsessing over EVERYTHING then af showed and I was depressed, so I am trying to be a little more realistic, I think I have a good chance, at least the full 20% or so that we each have each month. But not obsessing this time or testing too early!

elle- Oh wow, my 1st m/c was like that (just small/stringy clots - like a long af really) but my 2nd one I had apple size clotts of bigger (according to the nurses)

AFM - I AM SOOOO SORE!!! My back, my legs and my arms are all aching!! I have taken the dogs for a couple walks and then we cleaned up the entire yard of puppy "dirt", I cleaned my parents house, then started doing mine, did some laundry and dishes. Lots of bending etc and now I am so so sore! Not cool!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

hoping- i think who you tell will depend upon what you and your partner are comfortable with. Personally I would not tell many people as I am a more private person and don't like sharing that with many people (except you ladies of course! ) But if work is going to need to be missed you have to tell your boss, but certainly not any co-workers if you don't want to.

aroma- sorry about your bfn, we are in the same boat. Maybe in a few days we will be bfp buddies

Joy- yes internet cheapies, I was using Wondfo but I had the bad batch so I recently ordered to extra sensitive strips from earlypgtests.com but they are not working for me at all so far. I am somewhere between 9 and 12 dpo so hopefully there is still a chance. I just have that feeling, which I had with my last pg and I have never had before that. But maybe the ectopic screwed with my cycles and that's why it's been a weird month? But last month was my first normal cycle and I had none of these symptoms.

AFM I glad Monday is over. They are the worst days for me work-wise. Nothing to report really same symptoms, just waiting for af or a bfp

Lindsay

12 years ago

OMG BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago

OMG woooooo hooooooooo

how wonderful!!!! sooooo happy for you!!!!

woooo hooooo

12 years ago

Can you post a picture of the test? What dpo are you?

I hope mine comes soon too!!

Lindsay

12 years ago

well i was on the lupron and haven't had af for5 months i thought i o'd 10 days ago and dh attacked me without knowing i thought it was a total long shot im only 10dpo but its there its faint but there. im fraking out. dh will not be the most supportive person as he has 3 omg im shaking and trying to keep it together i gotta go to work i will tell more later..

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo