Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Journal

Not sure how to feel...

View Full Post

So my baby factory cousin, who is the exact same age as me, called me this evening to tell me she's pregnant. They are planning on telling everyone on Saturday but luckily we will be gone by then. I'm really relieved that we will not be there when they announce it because I don't want to cry or have any negative reaction in front of everyone. Don't get me wrong. I am thrilled for them, but I took it a little hard because when we told them a year ago that we were trying, they didn't even want a third child. They were completely done. And now, they're pregnant after one month of trying. That's how it has been for all their kids. Plus, on top of that, we just told our family that we've been trying for over a year.

I had a short moment. I went to my husband to tell him and my voice cracked as I said it. ( I'm getting emotional now lol). I cried for a minute while we talked but I had to pull it together for his sake. He immediately said that we would be starting ivf when we got back from Georgia, but I think we'll still wait till the summer is over at least.

I'm very happy that we're going to have another baby around! It was just a little hard to hear how easy it was. Ok my jealous rant is over. I feel better now and all I'm going to be is happy for them!

User Image

12 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

11 - 12 of 12 Comments

I just want to add that starting IVF process as soon as you get back is not a bad idea. They might have to perform some additional tests and might put you on BC for a month so it can still take time till your actual IVF cycle. I'm excited for you :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

It is a terrible emotion to deal with. I hope IVF is the answer for you, and you get your own baby factory happening...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo