Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 380 Replies | Last Page

@beautiful OMG OMG! hot damn! i am so happy for you woman! this is amazing!

6 years ago • Post starter

Welcome everyone!

I just realized... Our m/c baby in Nov. was conceived on our around my hubby's birthday. When we got the positive test I told him "happy birthday!" lol If this is our month, the baby would be due on his birthday jeez, no pressure. Lolll I hope I can get him the best present ever this year!!!

6 years ago

Dannielle3boys, we are about on same cycle. Im 6 dpo and should ovulate about the 18th. Hope you get your bfp!

6 years ago

Happy valentines day everyone

Zazzy, that is an awsome feeling if that would happen. I went to nc for almost a month to help my best friend with her birth. I found out i was pregnant june 26,16 while down there. She gave birth july 4. I had been trying for over a year. It was the best feeling knowing i was pregnant while i watched her give birth.
If you're feeling down. Just let us know. Someone is always here to talk!

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. Good luck with the progesterone cream. Worked wonders for me and I am sure it will work for you as well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies and happy Valentine’s Day! I hope everyone is having a better day than me. I think I’m out this month. I’ve been taking opks this month as I don’t sleep well enough for accurate temping and I never got a true strong positive. It had a “peak” for about 36 hours and for the past two days has been going back down to almost nothing. I really had my hopes up this month with taking clomid and almost miraculous timing. I was supposed to O on the 12th which was my moms birthday, I was hoping for good luck. Was gonna test on March 1st and I have an ultrasound already scheduled with my OB for other things on the 9th. Then my EDD was to be the 5th of November, my half birthday. It just felt “right” to me this month. I suppose I’ll still test on the first just in case but I’m feeling so lousy and depressed. My partner is trying to cheer me up and it’s not working, I feel guilty for feeling so upset. Anyways I just needed to vent. I hope everyone is having an amazing day and that this is your month, even if it’s not mine

User image

6 years ago

To those that got their bfp

To those who are still ttc'ing.

Afm 5dpo today feelin twinges/tickle next to my belly button sleepy other than that not too much to report

@BB2018. Nope, what you see is what you get. You can try checking Lilypie (lilypie.com) out. They have a countdown ticker that you could try using. Hope that helps. But I do agree with the old ticker.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@BB2018. I hear you with the tww. It took me 8 months of trying and then finally it happened. I still stick around to help other ladies pass the time and hope to share some knowledge. I started testing at 8dpo leading up to AF as my previous cycle, I just caught the tail end of the BFP at 9dpo and guess the baby didn't stick. It hurt as the baby would of been due around my birthday.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo