Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

211 - 220 of 266 Replies | Last Page

HI ladies

Been awhile since I have posted!! Been lurking though

Congrads Armo and Joy...sooooooo happy for you two You two are going to start a trend for the rest of us

afm..well last couple months been totally screwed up!!
af came late feb and then again 2 weeks later
Had baseline blood work done.. high E2 and two large follicles (20 & 30 mm) so no injections, just wait and see what happens!!

so now i think I finally "O"... I should be 3 dpo!
If I did indeed "O" af should show up again in 11 days or so...we can finally (maybe) start injections

BUT that she stays away and i get a instead but not holding on to that wish to tightly

to Joy and Armo
to the rest of us waiting for our

12 years ago

WOOO HOOO to Joy, sorry guys I have been busy with family, its spring break for us.

I read daily but not a lot of time to reply to everyone.

AFM: AF is going away should be done tmw.....then I will be waiting to O.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

morgan5 - Thanks hun! Yay for AF leaving!!

RJ - Welcome back hun, havent seen you in a while! Sorry to hear things have been so screwed up lately, hopefully your bfp comes soon!

elizabats - Welcome! You dont have to be shy hun! We're always happy to have new ladies to chat with! That is so sweet of you that you have been following us all!

Gummy - Thanks hun! Happy BDing!

Jan - Oh I am so sorry sweetie Unfortunately guys just dont get it. They are never as attached as we are and they can sometimes be pretty insensitive about it!

Lindsay - Yep this thread has been going since December 2010! And still going stong!! Hmm... never had that happen with a frer.... maybe it was a faulty test? Keep us posted - I think we're on a lucky streak!!

Kristine - Yay pregnancy twins!! I'm due Dec 1st too!! SO exciting!!! I dont think your inital hcg results say too much, they will tell you more next time you get it taken cause it depends on how quickly they go up! for both of us!!

hoping - Thanks!!

Nicole - Hoping this really is the start of a lucky streak!! Then we can all graduate to cmp together!!

Jenn - for you!! When are you planning on testing, or when should af be here? hun!!

Caren - Thanks! Happy BDing!

AFM - Nothing new... told my Mom and Dad today and went out shopping with Mom. Kinda paranoid every time I go to the washroom or any time I feel any cm.... but I am surprisingly not as terrified about being pg again as I thought I would be! And oddly enough I havent tested again today... I forgot this am!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

well just to top off my month.... the company i work for just let me go. They would not give me a reason just let me go. I mean this has been the worst month for me. I keep walking around. this is nuts.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Joy- Wow, December, 2010, that is amazing!

Gummy Bear- definitely the more BD the better. The month I had my ectopic we BD every day during my fertile period and it worked.

edsangel- that's what we're here for, to listen.

elizabats- that's the beauty of this forum, you have the choice to do whatever you feel comfortable doing. So glad you decided to comment, and such a sweet sentiment!

AFM I have the house to myself (and my puppies to keep me company) for a few days as DH is off on a business trip. It's funny, but I had a dream a few weeks ago that while he was on that trip I texted him a photo of my bfp. I didn't think anything of it until now, with no sign of AF and a couple days late.

I took another test this evening and I saw the same disappearing line- only this time a darker line! It appeared after maybe 2 minutes, and I took the test apart to be able to hold it up to the light to see it. It was definitely more than just the clear indent that I've seen on all my negatives. There was color to the line and the color was covering the indent line. But it did disappear after maybe 4 minutes. I am starting to get excited now! Maybe this forum will be lucky for me too!

Lindsay

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jan - Oh sweetie thats horrible! As if they wouldnt give you a reason... are they even allowed to do that?? So frustrating! I am so sorry hun! What a horrid month for you!

Lindsay - Ooo.... I have never heard of that happening before! I hope you are pg and it's just not showing properly yet!

AFM - Took another test to be sure at 6:30pm and it was still positive... I had such bad nightmares last night! In one I took a second test and it was negitive and in the other I started bleeding right after I told my parents. Stupid dreams!! But I am so happy it's real!!

Joy

Hi ladies,

I haven't had much to report so I haven't chimed in but I've been following y'all.

Joy and Aroma: Congratulations : I'm excited for both of you. Please continue posting, no bowing out.

Elizabats: Welcome! I'm still feeling a bit new to the crew too. It's not so much that I'm shy (and I am) that I'm not posting, its just that I have no idea what I'm doing - seriously and really don't have much helpful information for anyone.

Jan: So sorry to hear about the job. Don't stare too long at the door that just closed though, you may miss the one that is opening for you (and it will be).

rmorgan: I was where you were last week. So glad to see AF gone but I'm trying to pay more attention to what is going on and it's such a guessing game (for me at least ). I hope these OPKs show some darker colors soon!

Esdangel: I'm sorry about your mc. Hang in there, when you are ready, you won't have to think twice, you'll just know it. I had a mc at 8 weeks in November - it's such a rollercoaster of emotions.

Crissi & Jayden: Welcome! This is such a warm, caring group of women.

AFM: My AF left CD8 and I started with the OPKs. I haven't seen a positive yet. But it was CD9 and 10 when I had what I think was ewcm but the OPK didn't register anything. I haven't been so good at recording temps, I always think I'll remember the number and I don't and I read you are suppose to take the temp before you do anything in the morning (I'm not so good at that either). I did just register what I could remember in my account with fertilityfriend.com and I must have entered something that triggered it to reveal that my O happened on CD10. Well, I'm still going to take the OPKs, there 99% effective right? Who knows? I'm confused. Well that is my story for now.

Best of luck to all of you

-Lee

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

12 years ago

I don't have time to reply to everyone I'll do that later just want to say congrats to joy. You really deserve it. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to join you and aroma over at countdown my pregnancy. Good luck and happy and healthy nine months. Im so thrilled for you!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Lee - Hmm... odd about FF, your bbt is only accurate tho if you take it before you do anything. (Even just talking of drinking or something can screw it up) It takes some getting used to. I usually just set mine for 8am and then when my alarm goes off, I temp and write it down on the paper on my bedside table and go back to sleep! lol! Good luck with it! Hope your opks show you a + soon!

Jil - thanks hun you're so sweet!!

AFM - I am baking banana muffins right now.... couldnt decide what to eat and they sounded yumm and since my wonderful Daddy came and fixed my stove for me today I figured why not make some muffins! LoL! (at 11pm... oh well!)

xx
Joy

Hello Ladies!!

Joy: Im so excited for you!!! Im so glad that was just a nightmare and not reality (i read it wrong at first and my heart sank!) I dont think Ill be testing, just waiting for AF. She is due Saturday and it looks like she will be coming...

mamma_bell: enjoy BDing... good luck on catching that egg!!

jackson: that is so odd, can you go to the dr for a blood test?? fingers crossed you get to text him that pic!!

edsangel: so sorry about the job, but like someone else said, you have to find the door that just opened!

elizabats: welcome to the thread!! I know what you mean when people who are barely trying or not trying get pregnant and its hard but when you know someone truely deserves it, your are purely happy for them!! Good Luck with getting that sticky bean!!

Gummy Bear: happy bding!!

Thats as far as it will let me go back! so good luck to everyone!!

AFM: af should be here saturday :S dont feel like I have a chance this cycle :(

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo