Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies...

OMG I just wrote a big huge reply and then hit the delete button cause I had made a spelling mistake and my computer sent me back a page and scrapped my entire reply...

so here I go again....

Lindsay - Yay for it not being an infection! When is af due?

Jan - Hopefully you and Cris get your bfps asap! Glad to hear your levels have gone back to normal... do you just have to wait for your next af to show or did the doc say to wait longer?

Cris - Thanks hun!! You're so sweet!! I am gonna be just as excited when you get your bfp! Hopefully it's soon and then we can be preggers together!! Feels like we have been chatting on here forever!

Jil - Cant get blood work done till I see the doc, they have to order it. So I need to call my ob/gyn either tomorrow or next week. But either way I doubt I will stop being so paranoid until I reach my 2nd tri! Good luck with the job!

Elle - Thanks!!

AFM - Eating Cinnimon Apple Chips right now.... weird. Not quite sure if I like them or not.... just weird! lol!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

lol, you ladies are cracking me up, talking about 30c and whatnot. I honestly have no idea what that translates to in Fahrenheit, and I'm too lazy to look it up. Our suspected high today is 87 degrees, (which is hot as crap!!) and it's been like this for a couple weeks now, annnnnnd will stay this way until I have completely roasted to death in probably late Dec/earl Nov.

Edit: Ok, I just looked it up!! You are hot as crap too!!! I'm just a cry baby about it cause it's so stinking humid!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

12 years ago

hey girls thanks for the support fraid my ticker is wrong im 10 dpo suppose that is early still.

im hoping the bfp rub off on the rest of us .

im so happy for you joy and aroma i can only imagine how amazing you feel

Emma xxxxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Ugh! I just tried to post a long response and my computer just deleted it!

I'm too lazy to repost it.

I'm cd 13 and I think I will O in the next day or two. I haven't taken an opk since yesterday, but they are getting darker so I hope today is pos.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday!

12 years ago

Hi all!!
WOW this is a busy tread...lots of wonderful ladies here
'Kitten- don't give up it anent over till the shows up...many ladies don't get a positive till day or day after BFP (now I better remember my words when i test at 10 dpo! )

Lindsay- hope you are feeling better

Jpy- hope all is well...don't worry to much (easier said then done!!) it will be all good

Chris- that you will be next on a long string of

Jan- 6 weeks isn't TOOO long to wait... that those words came out of my mouth!! You can do it, keep your chin up

1st- You and Chris got to keep the going!!

Snow- get to YAAAAA!! We all have to look at it this way.....sure is a heck of a lot of fun ttc (even better when we all get our BFP)

afm- should be 5 dpo today...no signs of ANYTHING!? I have gas and that is it !!
No sore bbs no other "normal" tww symptoms..I sure hope I ovulated
going in for prog. blood test monday (will be 8 dpo then) so guess we shall find out then!

If I missed anyone sorry ...good luck to all those waiting to
to all of us in the tww
and of course to our new mama's to be

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well Im out... the witch got me a day early :( Kinda jealous considering I o'd with Joy and Aroma... Oh well on to next month :S

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jenn - Oh sweetie I am so sorry Stupid witch! Hopefully you get your bfp this cycle & will have a New Years baby!

RJ - Thanks hun, good luck!!

Gummy - ugh dont you hate when that happens?? And its always right after typing a loooong reply. Happy bding!!

Emma - Boo, that sucks that you are actually 10dpo and still getting bfns... but your right it is still early!

elizabats - LoL! I think I could be complaining about temps that hot too!! Here it's been nice, but not TOO hot!

AFM - Nothing new just heading out with my Mom again this afternoon I am so happy she is back home!!

Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello to all! It is a beautiful 75 degree day here, not a cloud in the sky.

Joy- Today I am CD 34, my cycles are always 28-30 days long. The longest I've had before is 32 days. So I am definitely late.

RJ- gas is good! if it's not something you normally experience

Emma- 10 dpo is almost to testing time! When do you usually test? Or do you wait until you're late?

Elizabats- you must be somewhere in the south talking about humidity. I am a Floridian born and raised, I don't think it gets much worse than Florida. Walk outside and you're drenched in 2 minutes! But it's early in the season to be so hot!

AFM Last night before bed I checked my cm again and there was a little brown cm with small red streaks (sorry if tmi). Nothing today, except for a little brown after DH and I this morning. I thought if anything would start it would be that, but just a tiny bit of brown and nothing since. Test this morning was another but I suppose if yesterday was IB then I won't test positive for a few days.

Lindsay

12 years ago

lol, I live in Florida!! We are neighbors!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

12 years ago

Jan - Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only "original" left!! Hopefully we'll be joining the rest of the bfp's sooner than later!!!

Joy - We got some nice weather here at the beginning of the week but we haven't hit the 30's yet!! I can't wait for summer! I was taking a picture of the sunset the other day and thought of you because I was looking towards Winnipeg ( after more than a year I finally figure that out!! ) I'll think of you every time I look that way now :)

Well, it's been almost 2 weeks since AF started and I am still spotting. *sigh* I wish my pipes would just work right...

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo