Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, this suspense is killing me!

View Full Post

Hello ladies, any of you waiting to poas with me? Let's help one another pass the time, and analyze our tests together. I still have at least a good 4 days before i can begin testing, and i am running out of distractions lol....help

User image

260 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

251 - 260 of 260 Replies

Hi All - I started a new discussion thread for all of us still TTC. It's here:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=1216951

Hope to see y'all there!

5 years ago • Edited

Oh @Ky let us know if you take another test! AF came for me yesterday afternoon, 8 days early and almost gone by this evening! Must be the month for odd cycles! Xx

5 years ago

Tonix yours sounds like ib!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Tonix will you humor me and take one more test in a few days time. Sounds an awful lot like ib!

User image

I’m at a wedding this evening so trying to put it to the back of my mind (impossible!) apart from a little this morning Iv completely stopped, although yesterday was like a normal AF (although no clots whatsoever) but seemed to heavy for implantation? I cried my eyes out yesterday because I felt like my body had really tricked me this month (poor fiancée didn’t know what to do ????) Iv got cheapo tests coming out my ears so I will definitely test again Monday and let you know! Atleast if not I know I’m definitely on to the next month! Xxx

5 years ago

Ladies i took this this morning 6 days late today.

user submitted image

5 years ago

I think I can see a very faint line but it’s difficult to tell on my phone!

5 years ago

I am with tonix on this, i think i see something hard to tell. My phone screen is shattered so hard to see faint lines. Tonix my ib with my 10 month old was semi heavy, very little cramping, and had a few tiny clots and was just a day shorter then my period. If i didn't have all the symptoms i had i would of went on a whole month not knowing i was pregnant. That would of put me at almost 10 weeks when i would of found out.

User image

So I took another test yesterday evening and still another bfn! Onto this month and hoping for May babies to be made this time round! Have you started another thread??

5 years ago

Lib did tonix, sorry to hear...bfn's suck.

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo