Community post

Journal

Holy cramps! UPDATE

View Full Post

Update: Well, my temp dropped this morning, right exactly on schedule. AF will be here this evening or tomorrow. At least I'm regular I guess. I know better than to fall for my body's tricks, but every once in a while it'll do something new, and I inevitably take the bait. It's ok though...let's get this new cycle going. DH is starting to feel better, so I want AF to come and go quickly so we can get back to lovin. ;) I'll be stalking all you ladies! Hope we see some BFP's soon!!!

I keep going back and forth this cycle, thinking we may have a chance, and then remembering what our chances are realistically and thinking there's no way. Then this afternoon (8 dpo) I got this very specific stinging cramp right smack dab in the middle of what I think would be my uterus. I was a little surprised, and of course I couldn't help but get a little excited. I dont know why I do this to myself lol. Buuuttttt.....right before dinner, hubby and I were sitting on the couch and I started feeling cramps in my right side and middle. They were pretty strong and definitely felt like AF cramps. I don't normally get strong cramps or cramps this early, but it's not unheard of. They've stopped now all together. It's actually good that this happened because it brings me back to reality. If AF shows in a few days, I'm ok. If I get a surprise BFP, I will be ecstatic. I don't even tell DH stuff like this anymore because he gets excited. I don't want to see the look of disappointment on his face again.

On another note, when I opened my Facebook today I saw my aunt and my dad's mom standing with a very pregnant girl. Then I recognized the girl to be my cousin's girlfriend. I quickly texted my mom and asked her if she knew and she said yeah, that she was due in September. WTF! I don't talk to my dad's side of the family (except him of course lol), so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, but I really can't belive she's about to pop and I'm just hearing about it. They aren't married, and he's the most self absorbed person I've ever known, so we'll see how this goes. Another accidental pregnancy to parents that don't have their stuff together....figures.

Anyways, we have some exciting things that have happened, and some exciting things coming up. Good luck and baby dust to all of you ladles, whatever point in this journey you're at!

User Image

21 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

21 - 21 of 21 Comments

I have a feeling that I am right behind you. It's ok, we will continue with a good and thankful attitude. The Lord will honor that. Anyways, the best is yet to come <3

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo