Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

View Full Post

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 161 Replies | Last Page

Little bit of moodiness. I'm sure my dh just loves it. Lol

Got appointment on 19th pushed by 30 min...now to just talk to boss to see if can get out of there by 1 pm. Hopefully he'll be ok with it.

Also found out from Drs office they were able to get a pic from our u/s so can pick that up on the 19th as well.

5 years ago

I definitely agree that the first trimester is the hardest/ longest one! I’m still feeling ok though. Constant mild nausea but not horrible, still having trouble sleeping so I’ve definitely felt tired and I also constantly feel mildly annoyed for no good reason.. 7w3d today.
Hope you got good news from the blood test Erised

5 years ago

CONGRATS ???? praying for healthy baby for you

5 years ago

Thank you so much for the support ladies! No more blood for the past 4 hours so I’m feeling more optimistic

5 years ago

Hello everyone!
I got this result at about 18 dpo and am 5 weeks or 22 dpo today.
I’ve had two miscarriages and one full term birth so far and I’m hoping for the best this time around.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@agatch so sorry to hear

Sorry have been not posting...23 mo old has been keeping me busy.

We did have our 1st OB appointment today. According to u/s on the 2nd we were at 6 wks...so figured would be at 8 wks 3 days today. Well when I told them my LMP date of June 17th they updated my EDD to 3/23/2020 instead of the 3/27 one they had from the u/s. They said it wasn't too far apart so they would go by LMP. I forgot to grab our u/s pic from the 2nd...but I figure I'll have DH pick that up next week when he is back in town.

At first went through questions for us and then us asking questions. No to morning sickness...only thing today was a headache so that was no fun. This new OB seems awesome and very attentive. He used the doppler but couldn't find the heartbeat as he said it is kinda early to detect that way. So they pulled in their u/s machine and found the little one...got to hear the heartbeat and see the baby (wasn't very clear with the abdominal u/s). Heartbeat was 175 today. Had blood drawn...and made next appointment for Sept 16. Get to do an early glucose test and meet with genetic counselor to talk about tests and etc. Was going to make more appointments, but 23 month old decided it was time for a nap and was going ballistic. LOL

Hope everyone's day is going well!

5 years ago

Finally had first prenatal visit today. Their trans-vaginal u/s was having issues but they were able to find a healthy little baby via abdominal u/s measuring 7w2d with a heart rate of 136. Doctor said everything looks great, EDD of April 6 but will have a repeat c-section at 39 weeks so looking like a late March 2020 baby for us! Sooooo relieved.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Oh pixiefaerie it looks beautiful congratulations did they say why you will need a repeat c section?

Congratulations crams I’m glad your app went well xx

5 years ago

@Pixie, beautiful!! Congratulations!

5 years ago

Awesome picture Erised! I can't wait for my next scan (around Nov. 1). I'm starting to feel better and glad i'm officially in the second trimester. Hope everyone else is doing great!

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo