Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!

Just popping in real quick as I am still at work. i give workshops every Wednesday night at school and I have to go set up soon.

I think it was Joy who asked me when AF was due, I think she`s due on or around the 15th but with the way I'm feeling right now you`d think it would be in a few days. Maybe I am going to have my period soon because of Vitex...I don't know! I'm crossing my fingers that I'm pg though!

Symptoms so far:
Sore bbs and getting worse every day
Sleeplessness - I never have bad sleeping patterns like lately!
I can smell things I couldn't before i.e: air freshener and I woke up smelling smoke last night. I actually got up and looked around to see if a house was burning somewhere nearby!
Twinges, cramps, pinching
Increased BM (sorry, TMI)
I ate grapes today and they were so sour!! A co-worker tasted one and she said they were fine...hmmm

I went to the dollar store and guess what I bought??? Of course!! I caved and bought a couple hpts!!! Not sure when I'll have the guts to test but you'll all be the first to know!!

Have a good night!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

I'm so depressed. My blood test came back negative. If I'm not pregnant then where the hell is my period and why do my boobs hurt so bad?! I'm going out of my mind. How can I not be pregnant? It doesn't make any sense to me. I'm so disappointed I've been crying all day. How is this possible?!

Girls I need help...

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

I was thinking about my last bfp. I had symptoms in the beginning of December. I was due for a period on December 18th. It wasn't until January 6th that I got the bfp. That's over two weeks. So maybe I have to wait a week and a half before I get a bfp. Of course the last bfp ende in miscarriage and if this is what is happening then I'm going to have another miscarriage. I'm still miserable and don't know what to do!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

awww snow im sorry it came back negative but maybe your right give it a week or 2 right.

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

AFM im super confused now, just got home and used the opk again and the 2nd line is definatly getting darker, but i keep having af cramps,and my temps have dropped. im just really and truly confused. i think the lupron really screwed up my system, and now i just have to play the waiting game and keep using the opks to see if i get a real surge and then get down to bding, the only thing i really hate is the timed sex t just takes the fun outta it.

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Snow white... I agree about waiting...as much as it sux, if you wait another couple weeks and still no af try another test. good luck!!

Cris: Let us know when u test... fingers crossed for your BFP!!

Gummy: our bodies play evil mind games with us!! so sorry your going threw all this confusion

Hoping: YAY maybe being cycle triplets will bring us triple BFPs!!

Also I must say that the exact same thing went threw my head when I found out. Makes me soo mad when people who dont try get pregnant no problem... She is sooo stupid, all I can feel is poor baby!!

Rmorgan: sorry to hear that you are struggling.

AFM: been bding a lot since I should ovulate saturday... fingers crossed I catch the egg!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

ok the opks ar getting stronger, sooooo either im pregnant orrrrr im going to o soon, i have some pg symtoms,sore boobs and nips witch i get a week before af not when im going to o.. twingy cramps and kinda achy uterus... i am going to test on monday as by what i have been going by will be 15 dpo.. holy crap could this be it after 29 months blood tests surgery and lupron.. im freaking out girls....

12 years ago

hello everyone

sorry to the girls who got a bfn i know how gutted you must feel

just an update for me

Im Emma in 38 , 39 in a month dh is 36 been ttc for 25 months been told dh has low sperm morphology and motility , so we are trying to improve that ourselves failing that we are hoping to have ivf in the summer .

im lucky enough to have a 16 year old son already and have been with dh almost 3 years

Emma xxxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Emma - How have you been sweetie? Where are you in your cycle now? (I lost track... waiting to O?)

Kristine - for you sweetie! I did think when you said they were getting darker that maybe you were preggo but I didnt wanna jynx it! Good luck!!

Jenn - We've been bding like crazy too!! Really hope we get our twin bfps!!!!

Snow (Jil, right?) - I am so sorry your blood test came back negitive Hopefully you're right and you just have to wait a couple more weeks... and that doesnt mean that you would m/c again so dont stress too much! Hope you get some answers soon!

Cris- Yes, it was me who asked! I really hope all the af symptoms you're feeling actually mean your preggo!! I remember being SURE af was on her way last time I got my bfp.

Gummy - Grr to O-ing early! Did you guys bd at all before then? Still keeping for you!

hoping - Yay for being on the same cycle with Jenn and I! And Grrr to the Snookie pregnancy.... that makes me so mad!!

Robyn - Glad you havent had a temp spike yet, maybe dh will surprise you, and want to keep trying? Sorry trying to be positive. It really is just a crappy situation all around. Have the doctors said anything about weather or not they can do anything to prevent this retrograde thing?

Nicole - Yay for a longer lp!! 11 days is so much better than lasy cycle! Very happy for you! Hope af is kind when she shows!

Retha - Welcome to the thread! This is an amazing bunch of ladies!!

AFM - Irritated this morning cause I just found out our plans to hang out with friends tomorrow is now a get together with them and another couple who have kids that dh and I can stand... they are total brats and their parents dont seem to do much of any "parenting" when they're there. At least we can leave whenever we want I guess... just sucks.

Took another opk this am, it was still negitive. BD'd again last night might take today off... we'll see how frisky dh is tonight! lol! Ideally I would like to hold off today and then bd tomorrow when I should be close to O, but I really try not to "plan" too much lol, cause we pretty much bd whenever we're in the mood!

Hope everyone is having a good day! Tomorrow is Friday!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

Nicole- Thats great to hear about your longer LP

Jill- for you. I show late too. Last time I got I Oed on CD35 and got a very faint on CD68 but I too ended in MC. I keep hearing lots of Wemen who show late and have healthy babies to show for it so good luck

Kristine- I hope you have sorted your O date or even better get a . I had the same problem one cycle and turned out to be but ended in MC . I have some photos up of the OPKs and if you wanted to have a look

Jess- I thought B6 only helped lengthen LP. My problem is I O late and then I have a rather normal LP. Hope AF stays away for you

Cris- Its all sounding promising! Good luck testing

Joy- Its so frustrating watching parents like that and in the back of your mind you are thinking why they got to have kids so easily and cant even control them! Good luck catching the egg

AFM- As for me I am feeling heaps better thanks and it just in time for my Birthday today I have been spoilt rotten by DH with breakfast in bed and he even made my morning green tea. Now I plan on having a rather lazy day and enjoy some time to myself.
As for the ttc I am still waiting to O and feel that its going to be a long wait again

Caren

User Image User Image

12 years ago

aroma- maybe you're pregnant!! omgosh that'd be awesome! fingers are crossed! im pulling for you.

quirk- i hope you caught the egg! fx'd!

kitten- welcome back!

joy- sorry you have to go to that get together. just remember you don't have to take that you can leave whenever you want. good luck with the bding. i hope you catch that egg!

afm- still no af. no sign of her either. boobs still hurt (which doesnt happen with af) still nauseous. exhausted. acne still bad. still feel pregnant. still dont know whats going on. ive got a hpt that im saving for two weeks from now. and if af doesn't show im going for another blood test. i dont think she's going to show. if she was she'd show today (cd28)

in the mean time im acting like im pregnant. taking care of myself taking vitamins eating properly etc. i just wish i knew what was going on.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo