Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

421 - 430 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Luckyducky90 - Welcome! This group was formed as a place for those who are still ttc and those that have already got their BFPs to continue to chat and update each other. There are groups that are focused on ttc and what month your edd would fall in. I take part in those discussion in those as well. Don't worry about asking us questions and us repeating ourselves! I'm happy to share my story and hear yours as well. Has your cycle always been so wacky or did that happen after your last pregnancy? How old are your two children?

I'm on my 8th cycle ttc at 11 dpo today. Dh and I are ttc our first baby so I've never been pregnant and am getting tired of waiting to be pregnant! My cycles are super regular and I usually get my period on 14dpo so if I'm not pregnant I expect it on Sunday.

Good luck to you and welcome!

6 years ago • Post starter

@dragonfly23 - He's just teasing you! Go and post it! You'll feel better after you post it. I'm sure you will hear the heartbeat at your next appointment, but I understand how that can get you worked up. If something was really wrong you wouldn't have progressed as far as you have so that should give you some peace of mind.

At what point or dpo did you notice your nipples getting erect a lot?

@FlamingoGirl13. I am trying to remember as it was so long ago lol. I think it was about 6dpo and on. The areolas never did get huge. The girls are more rounder now as hubby noticed them yesterday . I think you are right when it comes to my progress giving me peace of mind as my one coworker said, it's not gas lol. I feel bad because I didn't keep track of any of my symptoms during the tww or even now. Even worse, I didn't take pictures of my progress month by month like I did the first pregnancy. Not sure if you saw my pictures or not but I posted them on the First Pregnancy ultrasound. Feel free to take a look.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

It is certainly not gas!!! lol!

@FlamingoGirl13. Tell me about it. I would be taking medication to make the bump smaller and my girls wouldn't be sore if it was gas lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly congratulations on your pregnancy! Is this your first baby? 17 weeks is perfect for an announcement I say! Funny how dh would joke, sounds like something mine would do ????.

@flamingo I have my fx for you! Don’t know how you’re holding out so well on testing.., POAS Addict here ????????‍?? Your patience is goals haha

13-16dpo today with my best guess. Haven’t tested yet. Probably store some up first since it was an up and down night with the kids, loo included in that picture.

My cycles have always been pretty regular +/- a couple of days depending on stress levels. Had early bfp with both so I’m a bit pessimistic if I don’t see anything prior to 13dpo. Seen all the stories of surprise late ones so you never know I guess!

6 years ago

@Luckyducky90. This is my second pregnancy. My daughter just turned two on March 29. Men are funny that way and like to joke around. Hope this is your month.

Well, just did my announcement at noon and so far there was no questions on whether or not it was fake or not so that is a bonus. Got nothing but congrats.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly yay! That’s awesome news :)
2.5 years is a really nice gap! 3.5 between my ones here
Does your daughter know about the baby in the tummy?

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - I'm glad your announcement went well!

@Luckducky90 - My patience comes from not wanting to see a BFN! I'd like my missed period to be my first indicator that I'm pregnant, but this weekend I might test on 13dpo just to see if I can have a drink or not.

Hi ladies, how’s everyone getting on?

Close to test day now @flamingo!
Fx for you!

No news here. 14-17dpo today. Did end up testing yesterday, bfn. No sign of AF either.
Just waiting now

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo