Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

51 - 60 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, Thanks to you all for welcoming me, once again this board has proven to be the best thing ever!!!!

Robyn - I have been praying for you since you wrote on the board. I think the cry was just what you needed & big woooo hooooo on the job offer.

AFM: I feel pregnant, am i crazy? lol I was feeling very nauseous yesterday, headache, stomach cramps not like AF.....so I am hoping for all of us .

This TWW is sooooo hard!

12 years ago

Aroma - I will be testing on Monday too! Here's hoping we get twin BFP's!

Today, my boods hurt like hell, this is pretty normal for me before AF arrives especially since they are now hurting all over. I got another high temp so now my chart is officially tripashic. Also, this morning I had an unbelievable craving for a sausage egg mcmuffin. This is odd for two reasons, 1. I hate egg mcmuffins, if I get breakfast from mcdonald's it's always oatmeal. 2. I have given up fast food for lent and I'm usually very good about sticking to my lent sacrifices. Today however, the craving was so unbelievably strong that I caved. After I ate the sandwich I started to feel nauseous and still do some two and a half hours after eating it. I also still felt hungry afterwards (despite the nausea) so I ate the hasbrowns and a banana and was still hungry. Last but not least, I am really tired today. I'm actually going to take a nap which I never do. My hopes are officially up!

12 years ago

Hopefully a is just around the corner on this thread!

Hoping and Joy- Thanks for the Birthday wishes and that you both O real soon

Keio- Hi Wow! That sounds super promising

Robyn- Feeling pregnant is a really good sign. Hopefully you will get soon

AFM- Well I wont be on for the next 5 day as my father in law is going for a bypass and we are going to travel to be by his side. Hopefully when I get back I can read some good news about a few and I will be a bit closer to Oing. The waiting O wait drives me nuts so being away for a bit might be a good thing

Caren.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Joy and Hoping for the support and Morgan5 for the prayers, it really has been a rough month for us!

It sure is looking positive on this thread though! Hoping for some great news across the board!

AFM, we are having some friends over to grill out, kind of celebratory! I got the job, but actually a different job that I had interview for awhile back and just haven't heard anything yet from them. Good thing too, because the job I interviewed for this morning was something I would HATE to do! SO yay! Some great news coming just at the perfect time to cheer me up! It's exactly what I needed!

Love to all, and hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

12 years ago

I will feel pretty silly in a week or so when AF shows but, I also think a is coming my way this month lol there are quite a few women on here thinking the same
I've got all the things I had with my last pregnancy but I'm trying to convince myself I'm being silly. I don't want to be let down AGAIN

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

ellekayejaye - I feel exactly the same way you do! I have many little symptoms making me think I'll get a BFP soon but I most likely will get AF. So you won't be the only one feeling silly if she does show up! we all get our sticky beans this cycle!!

Snow - I'm sure you'll figure things out soon!!

Keico - Welcome back! It's nice to see you on here again! !

Joy - to you! I hope your weekend is great, even though it brings sad memories...try not to think too much about it!

As for me, well if I go by my cycle days, AF should be here on Tuesday. If I go by DPOs she should be here on Thurs. If she's here on Tues, it means my luteal phase was short, which never happens. So I'm confused. I've had a migraine for the past 2 days which I never get unless AF is here or will be here in the next 24 hours. So hopefully it's a pg symptom. My gums and tongue are sensitive too which I don't remember ever happening. It's probably just PMS kicking in, as usual.
I can imagine myself pg and happy but I have a feeling that's as far as it'll go. I'm starting to think it'll never happen for me and I'll be the woman who will live through other ppls pregnancies and enjoy their babies instead of having our own...

to all those testing soon!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

1st baby try - my AF is due on Thursday too!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Cris - Thanks! Dont give up sweetie, I just know you're gonna be a great mama some day! (hopefully in about 8 months or so )

elle - for !!

Robyn - Yay!!! on the new job!! Hope you enjoyed your celebration!!

Caren - Sorry to hear about your FIL, hope all goes well! I'll be thinking of you!

Keico - Ooooo sounds good!!! Craving things and then feeling nauseous from them... very promising!! for you!!

morgan5 - LoL, well if your crazy for feeling pregnant then I think we're ALL crazy!!

AFM - Last night was pretty good, tho I am irritated with some of the things dhs friends do... they can be really inconsiderate sometimes! (Buying things on our behalf that they expect us to pay for without even consulting us first, etc) And then there was all the talk about this guys pregnant 16 year old daughter... that was "fun"

On a brighter note, I got my +opk today!! So hopefully I will O today or tomorrow! I think it would be nice to O on my due date (ttc calendar said I was due today, ctp said i was due tomorrow so if I O either day it would still be on my "due date") Trying to stay positive and not let myself get too crushed about it, but its still sad.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

I really have the feeling I'm pg. I've been craving McDonald french fries with ketchup since 9 am this morning, I bought a day by day pregnancy book and I've started reading as if I was pg and my migraine just wont quit. I went to the bathroom at Walmart and almost puked when I came in the door the smell of the cleaner or whatever it was was so strong. I had to breathe through my mouth so I wouldn't vomit...I really hope I'm pg because being almost convinced I am and getting my period is going to be devastating...

Joy - have fun and hopefully we can move on to CMP together!!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

kitten- waiting is the hardest part. see you when you get back.

morgan5- you're not crazy. all of us would be crazy if that were true. myself included. i must be really crazy.

fragglerock- that sounds promising! fingers crossed!

caren- sorry im late, but happy birthday! lots of well wishes for your father in law for a speedy recovery. big hugs. see you when you get back.

robyn- congrats on the job!!

ellekayejaye- fingers crossed! i hope you're one of many bfps in this thread!

1stbabytry- fingers crossed for no af!!

joy- i hope you catch that eggie! especially since its your due date. that'd be awesome!

afm- no changes. still no af. still a plethora of symptoms. ive got a major headache right now that i've had since thursday. and im exhausted. ive been spending more time asleep than awake. im dying to poas but i've only got one left and i want to wait as long as i possibly can. but im sure im going to cave soon.

edit: i just realized im only about 4 weeks along if pregnant. which is probably why no tests came back positive yet. im going to wait another week then test again.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo