Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Question

9-10dpo---ever got a POSITIVE HPT??

this waiting game is killing me! lol...i might take a test tomorrow with FMU...i dont know yet...any of you get a pos this early or am i just setting myself up for dissapointment??

User Image

8 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

I fully understand you, am also 9 DPO .... Most probably the test will show up Negative... Just because it's too early ....you also need to buy a accurate PT that can detect the Early pregnancy....
Don't stress yourself !!! Relax n be patient... Pray!

12 years ago

I tested positive on a Wondfo at 9 DPO. I didn't believe it so I got a FRER and there it was. And I didn't need to invert or do any of that crazy stuff. I guess I implanted on 6 DPO or 7 DPO, which is common, but less common. Im now 16 DPO and its stronger than ever! So, I would say yes, 9 or 10 DPO is within reason.

12 years ago

Thank u ladies i will wait until friday morning..i will be 13dpo or maybe even sunday morning! My af is expected to show monday...

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Yes better!!!! I will do the same too!!!! Let's cross the finger!!! Good luck

12 years ago

I am also at 9DPO. I took a test today (not with FMU though) and it was negative. AF is 1 day late and I have had all new symptoms so hopefully it was just too early to test. Best of luck to you.

12 years ago

Thank u everyone! **fingers crossed!!** good luck to you all :)

User Image

I tested today at 10 DPO and i've been disappointed all day because I just feel so pregnant I can't believe it. Typically after I get a BFN I just move on and prepare for the next cycle but for some reason this cycle I feel so pregnant that I feel like i'm going crazy? So I think it is best to just wait. AF Is due Friday for me... Im going to wait til then before I test again.

GOOD LUCK

12 years ago

thanks! & good luck to you!!!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo