Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Question

AF due or implantation cramps??

Hi guys im new to the site so still learning how yo work it lol! according to my ovulation calculator on my phone i am now 7dpo and AF is due to show up on the 31st. last night i had a heavy crampy feeling in my uterus. felt like it was gonna fall out! ive had constipation and some nausea and been really tired. Somethings telling me AF is on her way! I hope not its only cycle number 2 but I am dying to see 2 lines :) !

TTC CYCLE NUMBER 2HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH!

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi! I had really bad cramps from 6dpo and some brown spottin for 2 weeks, very tired too. Got a bfp on 9dpo, wait until about 9-10 dop and do a sensitive test 10miu. Good luck! Looks promising x

10 years ago

thankyou :) im 7dpo im not gonna test til tuesday so will most likely know by then :) congrats on the bfp! Ive ordered some internet cheapies that are 10mlu so hopefully they will come soon enough im dying lol! thankyou xxx

TTC CYCLE NUMBER 2HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo