Community post

Journal

pretty sure i ovulated today or am getting ready very soon!

we baby danced sunday(so if i ovulated today,it would make it 2 days before) i really hope im ovulating today or tomorrow. just pray the sperm are still there! the thing that makes this difficult for me to pinpoint ovulation is because i also have endometriosis. so i cant tell if im feeling endo pain or ovulation pain. but its normally worse im i ov,like today...omg its been pretty painful at some times. welp wish me luck!!! hopefully around halloween ill find out,just crossing my fingers that i get a treat & not a trick!

User Image

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

LOTS OF BABY DUST! Have you considered using opks? They can help you to narrow down when you're going to ovulate.

11 years ago

yes was going to try those next time if i dont conceive this month. im almost 100% sure i ovulated tues night into early mon morning. so im just waitinggg..the pinching pains have calmed down but they are still here & there,mostly on my right side. only time will tell! =) good luck to you too!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

meant *wed morning

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo