Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts by Fountainous

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

3 MO post D&C. Too soon for symptoms or to get preg? 8DP

I was curious if anyone was in a similar situation like me, so we could compare notes. :-) Backstory: ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

At Least There Is This

My sister in law needed my help to watch her newborn last minute, so of course I said yes. :-) Little Amelia a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Well...

AF is here, right on time. Good luck to the rest of you!

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Anyone had BFP after polypectomy? Any hope?

I haven't had a normal period since 2008, which is when I randomly developed "dysfunctional bleeding" ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Paying Too Close Attention

So I am nearly positive that I've probably always had this symptom every period, but I have to say I can't rec ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

I'm Backwards

I had such strong symptoms that's aren't normally associated with my period last week. Since this morning, not ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

continued nausea bouts

At this point, much seems like normal AF symptoms now. My constipation has eased and now my stool is very soft ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

nauseous

Fell right to sleep before 10. So unlike me. I didn't even get on my phone and I don't even remember telling m ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Symptoms Today - 9dpo

Sleeping better, finally, but still tired. The cramping and gas have been present the whole time since 3dpo. H ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

What does your SO/family think about your symptom tracking?

Are they as excited as you are? :h5: Are they MORE excited and obsessive than you? :smile_2: Or are you like ...

6 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago