Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts by angie198817

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

14/12/14 cycle 5 TTC#2

So starting cycle 5 trying for baby number 2, I really thought last month was it but obviously not and I'm gut ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Success story

bfp after 5months of trying

Cannot believe i am pregnant, started trying august 2014 and on new years day 2015 i got my bfp I still did ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Fertility monitor shows ovulation sign, opk's are negative????

So on cd 12 I Titan ovulation sign on my persona fertility monitor, when I checked it with opk's they are nega ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

4th cycle!This is my month! What a Christmas prezie it wud b

Ok 4th cycle of trying and I know that isn't long as I know many of you lovely ladies have been trying a lot l ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

1dpo, anyone else the same?

Ok so today I am 1dpo and I'm entering the TWW for the third time, I am hoping for third time lucky but we wil ...

31 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

BFP SMU done 4 more at different times of Day and BFN help

Have no idea what's going on I am 10dpo, I took a test with FMU and got BFN took a test with SMU and got a ver ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

6/11/14 TTC#2 cycle 3. 2dpo

So here I am in the TWW for a 3rd time, really hoping for that bfp!!!! Did temp charting this month and used o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Cycle 3 going to try temp charting, is it worth it.?

Hi ladies I'm new to all of this, I am currently trying to conceive baby number2 with two cycles not being luc ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

TTC#2

Ok we'll af showed her ugly face this morning so I am officially out this month. Going to try temp charting to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

TTC #2

Came off the pill in August 2014 after 3years of being back on it after having my daughter. Cycle 1 we never c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago