Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts by Jjcwell

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Really worried...is this symptom normal at 4 wks?

I am 4 wks and 1 day pregnant...I had the usual cramping (like AF yesterday and on/off for past few days and l ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Very worried...AF cramps after faint BFP...is this normal?

I got a very faint bfp on tues afternoon and another (same faintness) following morning (wed). Was expecting A ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When can I expect to see a darker BFP???? Please anyone need stories!

I got a SUPER faint (but I could see it) BFP yesterday not with fmu (12 dpo) then took another FRER again this ...

7 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Anyone ever had leg pain as a symptom and get a BFP?

I am in my 6th cycle TTC #2 so as you can imagine I am looking at EVERY symptom! But all jokes aside I know I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Question about luteal phase length and cramps as pg sign?

Hi all...I am in my 6th month TTC #2 and had very late ovulation this cycle (for me) on cd 17. My first questi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Ok this is weird....anyone?

Ok I am TTC #2 (6 mos now) I always have either a 26-27 day cycle had one 28 day cycle a couple of months ago. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is it really necessary to chart BBT and what else can I do to conceive quicker?

Hi all...on cycle 6 of TTC #2 and feel like we have tried everything. Except charting BBT because it sounds li ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

TTC for 6 mos - frustrated and need advice!

My DH and I have been TTC #2 for 6 mos after chem pg 1st cycle. No luck. I have always gotten positive opks be ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Help with opk's!

I am 32 yrs old and TTC #2 for the past 5 months (in my 2 WW again now at 4dpo) anyhow...I keep hearing confli ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages